xisto Community
ysNoi

Make Money On Facebook (Just want to know if its true)

Hi..! A week ago, I was invited by one of my friends on Facebook on a group invitation called "Make Money On Facebook". I don't have any idea and been wondering if this is really true that you can make money out of it.Does anyone here has this kind on activity? Thanks in advanced.. :D

Hi..!
A week ago, I was invited by one of my friends on Facebook on a group invitation called "Make Money On Facebook".
I don't have any idea and been wondering if this is really true that you can make money out of it.

Does anyone here has this kind on activity?

Thanks in advanced.. :D

Of course. A lot of companies use Facebook for marketing campaigns (much like Twitter). That's what social networks are best for, :P.

Money on facebook can be made from marketplace, PPC ads, games and donation buttons. You can read about facebook ppc money making. Plus i think there is one guy called jonathan volkwho guides people on how to advertise on facebook to get money in return. Oh and there is money to be made from apps that facebook have. Using your email or personal information to sell outside facebook is one business many firms do. Your surfing habits, likes or dislikes on social network are logged and that way advertisers are targetted. so there is plenty of money...

Hello ysNoi :D

Yes its true that you can make money from facebook, there is a facebook application which I know, it is giving its users $1 just for signup, and later on money can be earned by taking surveys and completing free offers to earn cash. And, when your earnings reach minimum payout of $5, you will be paid to your paypal account. Payouts are automatically made on 1st and 16th of every month. You can try it........
The name of the app is Easy Cash and the link is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

And yeah I forgot to mention that you also earn 10% of what your referrals earned plus $0.01 when they sign up as your referral......

Hope it helps and good luck :D

Edited by livepcportal (see edit history)

I am not sure if people still do this but people used to make a ton of money from facebook fan pages and CPALead. If you ever remember the fan pages named "7 things you never knew about ______" or "100 things you should do when ______", you would click on the link. Before you could view the content on the fan page, you were to first "like" the facebook page, send an invite to all of your friends, and complete a survey. Each survey that someone completed would rack them some money. This was a huge pet peeve for me. I hated how almost every single fanpage of facebook had these CPALead pop-ups.

I am not sure if people still do this but people used to make a ton of money from facebook fan pages and CPALead. If you ever remember the fan pages named "7 things you never knew about ______" or "100 things you should do when ______", you would click on the link. Before you could view the content on the fan page, you were to first "like" the facebook page, send an invite to all of your friends, and complete a survey. Each survey that someone completed would rack them some money. This was a huge pet peeve for me. I hated how almost every single fanpage of facebook had these CPALead pop-ups.

Not all surveys pay money via profile or invite. Some are only monetized by CPALead but not all. Facebook is cracking CPALead these days so i'm sure popup and data locking type of ads will have hard time from now on. Instead sales page ads with simple domain links will be there for long term and they'll still continue to make money for people.