xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ash-Bash

Paypal Problems With Multiple Accounts [resolved]

Hi there,I have been a paypal client many years and its the only payment gateway I use online as I feel it is the best.Today I find my Business account has been suspended otherwise known as limited as they only allow 1 personal account and 1 business account. Well here is the thing I do agree with having one of each though what happens if you live with other people in your house who also have paypal and access using the same IP. My mother and farther both have paypal I have my own personal one and a business one though they seem to think they are all mine.I have also just found out I am unable to unsuspended the account though tommorrow I will be on the phone to them and come down on them like a ton of bricks! Anything happened to your pay-pal account recently?

Notice from rvalkass:
Offensive language and terms are not acceptable on this forum.

Well i imagine it's for security purposes. I mean don't you feel good knowing they DO have such stringent practices in place to make sure YOUR money is safe with them? I feel better knowing my account is being watched like a hawk. Prior to ebay buying them, I had an account that got hacked. He spent $300 of my money buying domains and hosting. And Paypal and the bank in which my account was attached to, both refused to do anything about it, and I would up owing the bank the $300.00. I even filed a police report, but since it happened outside the US technically, they could do anything.So I would be happy knowing they are watching all account activity.

My mother and farther both have paypal I have my own personal one and a business one though they seem to think they are all mine.

Are you using credit card of your own ? or it's your fathers card ? if it's your fathers card then notify paypal about the account that you're using is that way. There is procedure for parents and kids account so you've to go that way. Let paypal team talk with you or your parents and that way you can get your account back.

I'm 100% sure that you don't have the credit card or debit card and because of which your account has credit card of your father and that makes your account getting disabled by paypal team. This is happening with many people. If you know about company called demand studios then you'll figure it out that there are many writers who are getting their payment blocked because paypal thinks getting writers salary via demand studios is not legal. Actually that comes down to service category but they're not ready to accept it. But then again it's paypal for you.

I think you should join alertpay or google checkout for your business from now on. You can also join google checkout-business service and work normally for most of the transaction. I feel Sorry for your account ban. Just make sure you get credit card or debit card of your own this time.

Well i imagine it's for security purposes. I mean don't you feel good knowing they DO have such stringent practices in place to make sure YOUR money is safe with them? I feel better knowing my account is being watched like a hawk. Prior to ebay buying them, I had an account that got hacked. He spent $300 of my money buying domains and hosting. And Paypal and the bank in which my account was attached to, both refused to do anything about it, and I would up owing the bank the $300.00. I even filed a police report, but since it happened outside the US technically, they could do anything.
So I would be happy knowing they are watching all account activity.

The same sort of happend to me a guy got access to my account somehow and decided to buy 3 iPhones though I did get my money back as I am protected by that with my bank.

Are you using credit card of your own ? or it's your fathers card ? if it's your fathers card then notify paypal about the account that you're using is that way. There is procedure for parents and kids account so you've to go that way. Let paypal team talk with you or your parents and that way you can get your account back.
I'm 100% sure that you don't have the credit card or debit card and because of which your account has credit card of your father and that makes your account getting disabled by paypal team. This is happening with many people. If you know about company called demand studios then you'll figure it out that there are many writers who are getting their payment blocked because paypal thinks getting writers salary via demand studios is not legal. Actually that comes down to service category but they're not ready to accept it. But then again it's paypal for you.

I think you should join alertpay or google checkout for your business from now on. You can also join google checkout-business service and work normally for most of the transaction. I feel Sorry for your account ban. Just make sure you get credit card or debit card of your own this time.

I am using my own bank account on my own personal account. I have emailed PayPal and told them why there are so many account from the one IP address though this being maybe it is taking a little more than 48 hours for a reply...

Though they really did not look at the contact names them all being different.

This is a real strange, I have an active merchant account and an active individual account from Paypal. My IP at home is behind a private network which makes my IP like 192.168.0.4 and having a different outside IP. With this setup, 40 users can have the same IP at the same time making me one of those 40 people.Each time I feel that I need to work personally at the office (I usually work at home), we are also using private networks with 30 client computers and 2 outside IP address. This equates to at least 15 people sharing a single IP and this outside IP are all leased lines and they are both static. Each client computers have at least 2 users (in rotation for 8 hour work shifts) which mostly have an active Paypal merchant account and also have individual accounts.Non on the two setup have reports of having problems with Paypal. No one was being drag down to limited access. To Paypal servers, we appear as multiple users under 1 single IP with multiple merchant accounts and individual accounts. There must be an extra factor on your side that triggers that kind of access from Paypal. Please also note that there are hundreds of fake Paypal emails circulating and half of them looks genuine Paypal emails.