xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

Soviet Is Back!

hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Some of you may know me, but some of you may not, well I'm Soviet :)If you may have noticed, I've been inactive for a little while, but with good reason. I've been.... doing some stuff but now I'm back and plan to be active again.I see theres many new members since the MyCENT came back online, I can't welcome you all individually so I'll just do this:WELCOME TO Xisto, oops, I mean WELCOME TO Xisto!!!!!!!!! :lol:I'm truly sorry for not making the KS IRC more popular, the IRC has been, and still is there.. ready for KS members to pour in, so the IRC is still going, if you wanna join just check my signature for the link. I'll also be talking to OpaQue about making it the primary chat for KS.

hey welcome mate :) where have you been?i am really happy because you come back again just two days ago i saw one of your threads and wondered where did this guy disappear??i know you are active all the time but you weren't the last months, so i thought you have some real things to to or a lot of study ;) glade you are here again, welcome back mate.

Hey! Welcome back! I was wondering where you went... but now your back with a ICHIGO avatar! cool. Well, now that your back i hope you stay active again because we have great new members now :D Oh yea, i just wanna add that Xisto jokes are out of fashion now.... :lol:

Oh yea, i just wanna add that Xisto jokes are out of fashion now.... :lol:

:(

Здравствуйте Comrade Soviet.... for ze Motherland!

LOL

Welcome back mate. I need to see your dancing hitler avatar back. It suits ya :D

Nah, Time for something new :)

Welcome back Soviet Rath!To introduce myself: I'm Aizeebaby but you can call me Aizee or Aiz. I'm kinda new here! I joined KS just this month. I'm into music, cooking, photography and a little about networking devices but more on Linksys. Hoping to read some of your posts and learn lots of stuffs from you.See yah 'round! :P

Welcome Back Soviet though I have also been away for a while my excuses are for being on holiday and being very busy with the new hosting company ;).

hey big S. hope all is well. glad to see you back. now if you can only STAY back. btw- you weren't gone THAT long to post an introduction. most everyone remembers ya, stupid :)hey- you changed your avatar! nice. did he drink too much coffee or still waiting for his daily fix? and btw- don't be stressed, be blessed :D ttyl!

hey big S. hope all is well. glad to see you back. now if you can only STAY back. btw- you weren't gone THAT long to post an introduction. most everyone remembers ya, stupid

yeah agree with anwiii, you wasn't away that much to post in the introduction category, 70% of the members here remember you but i know why you did that?? ;)

you wanted to introduce yourself to the new members in a cool way :). MEN... :D and it seems you succeeded ;) so again welcome back.

Welcome back Soviet Rath!

To introduce myself: I'm Aizeebaby but you can call me Aizee or Aiz. I'm kinda new here! I joined KS just this month. I'm into music, cooking, photography and a little about networking devices but more on Linksys. Hoping to read some of your posts and learn lots of stuffs from you.

See yah 'round! :P

Hi! hope to get to know you ^_^ and hope to see you in the IRC :D

hey big S. hope all is well. glad to see you back. now if you can only STAY back. btw- you weren't gone THAT long to post an introduction. most everyone remembers ya, stupid :)

hey- you changed your avatar! nice. did he drink too much coffee or still waiting for his daily fix? and btw- don't be stressed, be blessed :D ttyl!

I lol'd

HI ANWIII

yeah agree with anwiii, you wasn't away that much to post in the introduction category, 70% of the members here remember you but i know why you did that?? ;)

you wanted to introduce yourself to the new members in a cool way :). MEN... :D and it seems you succeeded ;) so again welcome back.

Heck yea lol