xisto Community
deadmad7

I Love It When...

Hahaha! You always want to get away from Britain dont you? B)
I love it when... I purposely get lost by getting off a bus in the wrong side of the city :P Sunday adventure for me! :ph34r:

I don't want to attack your area or anything, but isn't getting lost in the wrong part of a Californian city slightly dangerous?! :D
Also yeah, I'm kinda desperate to travel away from Britain more- only because I haven't left the country in two years. Which doesn't help when I'm a complete Culture-addict. I really love going abroad and finding out about the people who live there, but I'm stuck in England while the majority of my school come back after a 1 week half term and say "Oh yah, Daddy just took my stateside to see my relatives in San Francisco, and then we travelled the Amazon rainforest- but only because there was nothing else to do". :D

I love it when.. I spend ages trying to figure out a website-related problem, only to find out it was my own stupidity. I don't know why, but even if I've spent an hour raging- like the time I couldn't figure out why images weren't uploading properly via Ftp- I always like to laugh at myself later- like when I figured out the images weren't uploading because I'd set everything to upload in ASCII format.. Silly me, what am I like? I know.. I know, I live the life of a wildchild. :D

So may things need to write here..I love it When I got a new comment in my blog or my postI love it When I got a new Cellphone with most modern facilitiesI love it When I have clothes and dresses which i like in my cupborad..So many things are there

So may things need to write here..
I love it When I got a new comment in my blog or my post
I love it When I got a new Cellphone with most modern facilities
I love it When I have clothes and dresses which i like in my cupborad..

So many things are there

just like me, i am always looking for comments in my blog, and buying more cloths :) .

i love it when... i wake in the dawn and could here the birds singing.

just like me, i am always looking for comments in my blog, and buying more cloths :) .
i love it when... i wake in the dawn and could here the birds singing.

I love to sleep in my bed when raining heavily outside...

I love to sleep in my bed when raining heavily outside...

another breaking rules here :o It HAS to be 'I love it when' and not 'i love to'... for example you can say "I love it when... it's raining hard and I'm cuddled in my bed :lol:".

But that's pretty weird... I would want to be dancing/playing around in the rain... not sleeping ;)

I love it when... I remember how i used to fake being sick so I don't have to go to school on a exam day B)

another breaking rules here :o It HAS to be 'I love it when' and not 'i love to'... for example you can say "I love it when... it's raining hard and I'm cuddled in my bed :lol:".
But that's pretty weird... I would want to be dancing/playing around in the rain... not sleeping ;)

I love it when... I remember how i used to fake being sick so I don't have to go to school on a exam day B)

Sorry for the post...ya.. I love it when it's raining hard and I 'm cuddied in my bed...

Sorry for the post...ya.. I love it when it's raining hard and I 'm cuddied in my bed...

You just broke the rules again... you were supposed to comment on MINE and then say yours, last warning. <_< I am going to start without commenting on yours because I have already done it.

I love it when... I search for my dog for frantic minutes and then find out that he is sleeping under the bed :D

I love it when... I search for my dog for frantic minutes and then find out that he is sleeping under the bed

haha, it happens to me all the time, sometimes i search for my glasses and found it above my head :) .

i love it when...i pick up the phone and hear a happy news, nothing could turns my mood so fast but that.

haha, it happens to me all the time, sometimes i search for my glasses and found it above my head :) .
i love it when...i pick up the phone and hear a happy news, nothing could turns my mood so fast but that.

Hearing happy news on the phone is a real luxury now... besides, its pretty cheezy! :P

I love it when... I bump up a good topic!

Hearing happy news on the phone is a real luxury now... besides, its pretty cheezy! :P
I love it when... I bump up a good topic!

yeah it is a luxury these days, but we should always still hope so :).

and you do bump up good topics, most of the time :D don't worry.

i love it when, finish one of my projects and be proud of what i've done :) .

oh no! chini you broke the rules... you have to comment on Wd's before you say yours... :rolleyes: Just edit it :lol:

i love it when i get appreciated for delicious food i prepare

Lol, me too... i get angry when people say that I over-microwaved the noodles. What's 30 more seconds going to do? or 30 less for that matter :ph34r:

I love it when... I wake up from a dream and the same thing is happening in real life :P

I love it when... I wake up from a dream and the same thing is happening in real life

oh so you want your dreams come true :o , ok i wish you all your dreams come true. but between, only the good dreams or you will live a horror movie in real :D.

i love it when, i feel happy for no reason and make everyone around me feel the same :) .

I love it when my roti's aren't tough enough to be used for frisbees. (Purely theoretical love, it's never happened)

sorry dm..i will now comment@ rob you can make a round roti??practice it...practice rob .practice :P (mine are better )I love it when i win while playing with kids :) :)