xisto Community
deadmad7

I Love It When...

I love it when i win while playing with kids :) :)

Win as in you finally steal their cookies? :D

I love it when... people wake me up and i say "let me sleep for 5 more mins" and then I just sleep for another hour :P

I love it when i win while playing with kids

hahaa, this is bad chini, you will make them hate you. kids get crazy when they loose.

i love it when, i keep on thinking of a new design, and suddenly a great idea pops up in my head.

hahaa, this is bad chini, you will make them hate you. kids get crazy when they loose.
i love it when, i keep on thinking of a new design, and suddenly a great idea pops up in my head.

I think chini wins by stealing their cookies! :lol: I actually like it better when I'm not thinking of one and I get a really great idea... but that doesn't happen in design lol :P

I love it when... rich billionaire people donate like millions of bucks for poor people! :D

I think chini wins by stealing their cookies! :lol: I actually like it better when I'm not thinking of one and I get a really great idea... but that doesn't happen in design lol :P
I love it when... rich billionaire people donate like millions of bucks for poor people! :D

oh seems i missed your post deamad :( i think we were writing a post in the same time but you posted it before me 5 minutes earlier. sorry i will take care next time :blush: .

and yeah deadmad, i love it when rich billionaire do that especially for poor people. and i think they should to, because helping others brings the ultimate joy to our souls :) .

i love it when, i help a friend and succeed to draw a smile on his face :) .

oh seems i missed your post deamad :( i think we were writing a post in the same time but you posted it before me 5 minutes earlier. sorry i will take care next time :blush: .
and yeah deadmad, i love it when rich billionaire do that especially for poor people. and i think they should to, because helping others brings the ultimate joy to our souls :) .

i love it when, i help a friend and succeed to draw a smile on his face :) .

Oh, thats alright! ;) I like it when I draw a smile on a person's face, not only a friend :lol:

I Love it when, I wake up on a sunday and think its a monday and when I'm about to get ready for school, i remember its a sunday and go back to sleep :P

Oh, thats alright! ;) I like it when I draw a smile on a person's face, not only a friend :lol:
I Love it when, I wake up on a sunday and think its a monday and when I'm about to get ready for school, i remember its a sunday and go back to sleep :P

I think that happened to me on a Saturday.

I love it when I think it'll be a crappy day at school then my friends make me LOL for real. Almost to a ROFL.

I think that happened to me on a Saturday.
I love it when I think it'll be a crappy day at school then my friends make me LOL for real. Almost to a ROFL.

Lol, that happens too often that I don't usually think about it. :D But that is something to look back to in the future :ph34r:

I love it when... im hungry beyond imagination from playing and I come home and my mom made my favorite food!

Lol, that happens too often that I don't usually think about it. :D But that is something to look back to in the future :ph34r:
I love it when... im hungry beyond imagination from playing and I come home and my mom made my favorite food!

ohh great..the best thing .mom's do the magic...food food...love it

I love it when..the creative idea is actually materialized the way it should be...almost perfect

ohh great..the best thing .mom's do the magic...food food...love it
I love it when..the creative idea is actually materialized the way it should be...almost perfect

yeah i love that too. it is like a dream come true, and i love dreaming and make my dreams a reality :).

now, i love it when...i drink my latte and chat with my best friends at the same time :). it is always the best time ever.

generally here is a problem of light and we are always in waiting for the light as soon a light came every one made crowed in front of computer so i love it when... the light comes in my chance and gone in some others chance and so i feel my self lucky.