xisto Community
comp2

Apple Pizza

I delicious recipe I discovered a few years ago.You start with a pizza dough. You can make you own or purchase one. A thin crust is required to do this. Please keep that in mind.I cook the pizza dough till its almost done. I then remove it from the oven.Spread a thin layer of basil pesto over the dough.Place thinly slices green apple slices. (you can you a cheese grater for this) Follow this by covering it with smoked Gouda.You can thin place it back in the oven. It doesnt take long for the pizza to be ready. All you really have to do it make sure the cheese melts. Its best to serve this warm and trust me it will go quickly. Me an my wife have been trying it with different wines. Let me know if you like it.

I delicious recipe I discovered a few years ago.You start with a pizza dough. You can make you own or purchase one. A thin crust is required to do this. Please keep that in mind.

I cook the pizza dough till its almost done.
I then remove it from the oven.
Spread a thin layer of basil pesto over the dough.
Place thinly slices green apple slices. (you can you a cheese grater for this)
Follow this by covering it with smoked Gouda.

You can thin place it back in the oven. It doesnt take long for the pizza to be ready. All you really have to do it make sure the cheese melts.

Its best to serve this warm and trust me it will go quickly. Me an my wife have been trying it with different wines. Let me know if you like it.

It sounds interesting! I like everything that has apple in it! I'll definitely try it sometimes!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!Apple on Pizza? Are you kidding me? No way.Is it really that good? I never thought of that. Hmmmm.........Apple Pizza Pie :)

My boyfriend really loves pizza as well and takenote, before I really am not into pizza. But when I met him, I was able to appreciate everything about pizza. From hawaiian pizza to the sizzling (really spicy) ones. But apple pizza? I think it's gonna be like hawaiian pizza right? Difference is the toppings. Yours is apple and the other one is pineapple. Lemme try that at home as we'll see if his gonna like it. Thanks for the tip! :lol:

pizzzzaa um umm sounds good and i will try it some day....aizee will prepare to impress her bf..but i will do to impress myself :) my cooking skills :Pi hope it tastes well ..would then share with u all

Hi!Apple pizza sounds interesting. I've had pizzas with pineapple and it was pretty good and went well with the cheese on the pizza. When I first found eggplant pizza on a menu, it did sound very strange to me, but later it turned out to be the best pizza on the menu at the restaurant because the other pizzas had an almost non-existent topping and lots and lots of sauce. I also found it unusual when a restaurant added cucumbers to the pizza... almost as though they were putting together a sandwich!

apple pizza ! sounds interesting but can you eat it with ketchup because i only like pizza with ketchup. i've ate vegetable pizza and i dislike it. it's taste isn't good with ketchups and that is the main problem.i have tested pizza with worcestershire and i think it's not any good. I will try apple pizza and i will say if it's good with ketchups or no.

apple pizza ! sounds interesting but can you eat it with ketchup because i only like pizza with ketchup. i've ate vegetable pizza and i dislike it. it's taste isn't good with ketchups and that is the main problem.i have tested pizza with worcestershire and i think it's not any good. I will try apple pizza and i will say if it's good with ketchups or no.

Pizza with ketchup? :o That's worse than a hotdog with ketchup :( it just ruins all the taste... try it without ketchup.

When I heard about apple pizza, I'm so curious on how to make an apple pizza so I decided to search a recipe and I found many recipe in the internet, I made this recipe and wow I found it so yummy, you should try this recipe that I searched,Ingredients * 2-1/3 to 3 cups all-purpose flour * 3 tablespoons sugar * 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast * 1/2 teaspoon salt * 1/2 cup water * 1/4 cup milk * 1/4 cup butter, cubed * APPLE TOPPING: * 4 cups sliced peeled tart apples * 2 tablespoons butter * 1/2 cup sugar * 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour * 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon * CHEESE TOPPING: * 4 ounces cream cheese, softened * 1/4 cup packed brown sugar * 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping * STREUSEL: * 2/3 cup all-purpose flour * 1/3 cup sugar * 1/4 cup cold butter, cubedDirections * In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt. In a saucepan, heat water, milk and butter to 120?-130?. Add to dry ingredients; beat for 2 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a firm dough. Turn onto a floured surface; cover and let rest for 15 minutes. * Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir apples in butter over medium heat for 2 minutes. Combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon; stir into skillet. Cook 3 minutes longer. Reduce heat to low; cook, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring frequently. * In a small bowl, combine the cheese topping ingredients. For streusel, in a small bowl, combine flour and sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. * Pat dough onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan, building up edges slightly. Spread with cheese topping, then apple topping. Sprinkle with streusel. Bake at 375? for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Serve warm or cold. Enjoy :)