xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fermin25

Is Knowledgesutra The Same Trap17? I am a little confused

I have been retired a little bit from Xisto.com because I have paid with my paypal account all the invoices in my xisto billing account. But I am ready to start to post again. My surprise is now Xisto.com is Xisto.com but It look different not only in the design in the system too.Because all of that I have to make a few question and I looking for a answer:1. Is knowledsutra the same Xisto.com?2. Is still this site a post to host site? 3. Is the Mycent system working or not? Is it updating or not?I think that all these question need an answer because I am confused like I said.I hope your answer. Bye

I have been retired a little bit from Xisto.com because I have paid with my paypal account all the invoices in my xisto billing account. But I am ready to start to post again. My surprise is now Xisto.com is Xisto.com but It look different not only in the design in the system too.
Because all of that I have to make a few question and I looking for a answer:

1. Is knowledsutra the same Xisto.com?

2. Is still this site a post to host site?

3. Is the Mycent system working or not? Is it updating or not?

I think that all these question need an answer because I am confused like I said.

I hope your answer. Bye

To all of your questions -- yes.

The only changes to the site itself are the new name and some improvements to the posting system, site, etc.

But yes, everything works just as it did before.

And welcome back!

Yes, lot of things changed. Lots of drama and many restrictions discussion etc etc. It's not going to be like old Xisto, that i can assure you about. With the new mycent 4.0 update there are chances that some feature will make the update 24 hours to see the changes. Also i'm trying to experiment with the mycent posting to check how many posts or how much length of post can give you x mycents. This is to check that how much system is improved and what other parameters are going to affect. Like me, i'm sure others are also experimenting from their end to check what's going on. Don't expect things to remain same with KS. Lot of things are changed or likely to be changed over time.

hmm, yes. We can still get hosting and domain with help of mycents.

It's working and as per opaque's update,mycents will change every 24 hours. So keep posting to get mycents.

I have been retired a little bit from Xisto.com because I have paid with my paypal account all the invoices in my xisto billing account. But I am ready to start to post again. My surprise is now Xisto.com is Xisto.com but It look different not only in the design in the system too.

I think that all these question need an answer because I am confused like I said.

I hope your answer. Bye

well, first welcome back again.
and for your questions, yes Xisto is Xisto, the administrator changed the name a few months ago. and after that he changed the theme and added some more features, and as you can see they are all for the best and a step forward. but still the forums in core is the same, posting to get a free hosting or a domain name, he even added some new packages for hosting if you want check them from here

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/28-alerts-and-notices/

and mycent system is returned to work just two days ago, it was stopping because of the forums upgrade but everything was counted through another script. and opaque add some other features to it you could check his announcement.
good luck again in here.

I hope your answer. Bye

Hello Again! Welcome to the new Xisto called 'Xisto'.

Is Xisto the same Xisto.com?

Yes, Xisto is the exact same thing as Xisto with a little theme and name change -- kind of like a facelift to web 2.0. All the admins and moderators and the members are the same people, only the look has changed -- not the content.

Yup, We are still the Post2Host forum!

It started working about a few days ago, you can resume getting your mycents and hosting from now on and to see how much balance you have so far go to Xisto - Support.com/billing.

Welcome back fermin25 - you've returned at the right time, exactly when the myCENT system has sprung back to life :) You've already received answers to your questions so I won't answer them again, but I'd just like to add that while nothing big has changed, you may notice that everything is not stable yet and a few bugs creep up now and then. So Xisto hasn't completely changed to KS - the process is still going on and when we finally manage to iron out all bugs, then you can triumphantly say, I'm home! :)