xisto Community
Ash-Bash

My Phones Post which phone you have and the running cost.

Hey Sutra's ,

I thought I would make a topic on the phones I have a use currently what they are the plans they are on and how much they cost me to run!

After you have gone through the topic you can reply with yours.

------

Posted Image

iPhone 3G S 32GB White

This is my iPhone I did buy the new one used it and go the signal problem with both hands so I went back to my old one. This is my 5th iPhone in the 3G S range has I have broken the rest of them :/

It is on pay as you go with O2 UK and I top up ?10 every week now!

Thats ?520 a year :/!

------

Posted Image

Blackberry Curve 8520

This is my Blackberry curve I bought this mainly for Blackberry messenger.

I love the small keys and trackpad too!

The phone I bought for ?140 and is on a Sim only contract costing ?15 a month for Unlimited Texts and 300 minutes with 1GB Internet.

Though it can not be used aboard. This is on Orange.

I use a Sony Ericcson.AFTER the 2 year plan discount, the phone was $599.99As for service, I don't pay it (grandparents have me on their plan) so... $0, :P.

My phone is a Samsung SGH-E250V. I was given it to replace my previous phone because that was playing up and simply couldn't be relied upon in an emergency.

Posted Image

At the moment I have the phone on contract with O2 for ?10 a month after a falling out with Vodafone pay-as-you-go.

I used to be on Vodaphone myself. I had a problem with my phone so I went to the store and the guy wouldn't fix it because my warranty was expired when I had the recipient with me and it wasn't. So I decided to move and have found orange the best so far.

I currently use the My Touch 3G from T-Mobile. I love the android software and my average bill for all my lines cost 189.00 a month. Posted Image

Pure Beauty

Well, here is my my mobile phone which was with me for exactly two months, after that someone while leaving the bus, stolen it from my pocket :angry: The most important thing which I really liked about my phone was its sleekness, really curvy design, in short very eye catchy design in overall, really missing it :( :(

here is a pic of it...........

Posted Image

Well nice phones guys. I have just broken my iPhone 3G S 32GB in white (AGAIN) I shall now be looking to get a iPhone 4 on contract with Orange UK. I am currently looking at the unlimited minutes, texts & Internet plan which I can get for ?70 and the phone comes free. Seems a awesome deal!

Well nice phones guys. I have just broken my iPhone 3G S 32GB in white (AGAIN) I shall now be looking to get a iPhone 4 on contract with Orange UK. I am currently looking at the unlimited minutes, texts & Internet plan which I can get for Ł70 and the phone comes free. Seems a awesome deal!

wow ash!! you are really soooooo careless :lol: I can't break an iphone in my dream, than in reality, no way :P
btw wish you good luck in getting another iphone :)