xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

Pure Venom Signature

OK, this might be the longest time I ever took to complete a signature, just when I think its good and start to save, I find another problem and fix and so on. It took me about 3 hours to make this sig. It has over 30 layers, 7 C4D's, 4 renders (3 in the background), 4 gradient maps, 12 vibrant brushes, 3 grunges and a few more smudges and splatters in the background with linear dodge or overlay turned on. The render is 'Venom', the inner villain of ?Spider-Man. I picked the title 'Pure' because it was kind of ironic and hes just pure evil/venom.?

Posted Image

As usual, Please rate it on a 1/10 scale.?

it is scary deadmad, but i like it. it is good just like your last one. and after all these details you wrote, i know now how hard ?you worked on it, and ?still say i admire your hard working? :), ?thank you for sharing.

please deadmad make a tutorial about this one, i am curious now? ;), and keep on working.

I would give that signature a 8/10. Although it looks nice, it does seem a little... Plain I guess is the word (I mean there is stuff there but it's like washed out). Maybe adding more color or cartooning it or something would make it look better.

sorry deadmad, i replied but forgot to rate your signature. but i think you could figure out what it is from my reply???;).but anyway, i will rate it, i will give you 9-10. so keep going.

I would give that signature a 8/10. Although it looks nice, it does seem a little... Plain I guess is the word (I mean there is stuff there but it's like washed out). Maybe adding more color or cartooning it or something would make it look better.

Really? I think why it looks plain on your computer is because my monitor is set to sRGB is a darkish mode and its the standard for american homes, if i set it to STD it looks plain for me too because it looks too bright, if it's set to sRGB, you can see that its not plain at all, its actually greenish poison.

4/10.The +4 is from the amount of effort, layers, C4D's, renders g maps, and brushes used in the signature, otherwise the signature does not look very good to me, sorry.There is no depth, it is very flat and faded. I think it would look a lot better if you took off some of the gradient maps, or lowered the opacity.

I think it looks great, I wish I had talent like that, Html css, php has been mastered, but thank god I have a guy doing graphics. Keep up the good work.

4/10.
The +4 is from the amount of effort, layers, C4D's, renders g maps, and brushes used in the signature, otherwise the signature does not look very good to me, sorry.

There is no depth, it is very flat and faded. I think it would look a lot better if you took off some of the gradient maps, or lowered the opacity.

Wow I was quite rude here, must have been a bad day.

I just wanted to come back and say it isn't that bad, it just needs to be a bit less saturated.

I would give this sig a 3.5/10. This is mainly because it seems so asymmetrical because the test is on one side only. Not to mention, solid color text doesn't go well in sigs.You get an A for effort, but it could still use some more work.

OK, this might be the longest time I ever took to complete a signature, just when I think its good and start to save, I find another problem and fix and so on. It took me about 3 hours to make this sig. It has over 30 layers, 7 C4D's, 4 renders (3 in the background), 4 gradient maps, 12 vibrant brushes, 3 grunges and a few more smudges and splatters in the background with linear dodge or overlay turned on. The render is 'Venom', the inner villain of  Spider-Man. I picked the title 'Pure' because it was kind of ironic and hes just pure evil/venom. 

Posted Image

As usual, Please rate it on a 1/10 scale. 

well this is a nice touch of the fire brim flaring out the light mask though kills the detail and the render placement is kind awkward maybe you could have done a little more on it with the BG and the text is ugly TBH...5/10