xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
carlcan

Hello

hi carl,
welcome here in Xisto forums. we hope too that you will be helpful for others and get help in the same time, just ask anything you want and surly you will find someone to answer you. the community here is very cooperative and supportive, you will find out that soon ;).

just read the rules of the forums first from here. choose a category that suits your interests, start posting or contribute in the discussions and have fun.

Hello to you Carl, I'm new also. I recommend reading some of the older post first to get a good grasp of how the forum works. If there is anything that I can help you with let me know, and everyone on the forum seems helpful.

Hello there Carl - welcome to the forums! You've joined at a very good time, as our reputed myCENT system is back online, so each post you make will fetch you some good virtual money which you can use to purchase some quality hosting and domain services.If you get lost in the large forum, feel free to open a thread in the relevant section about your doubt and one of our members will get to is ASAP. I hope you have a good time in the forums :) Happy posting!

Yello Carl! Welcome to Xisto -- A forum where you can DISCUSS ANYTHING! Great timing, you have arrived just in time to receive myCENTS v4, where you get points for posting in threads. After you have made your intro, you can go ahead and post in the other forum sections! Feel free to spam! I mean good spam not bad spam... if there is a good spam lol. Anyhow, hes the help topic, it'll answer all your life's questions.

that was a good introduction carlcan. thanks for sharing!

ROFL! This is EPIC ! You are taking it to the extreme on this one. Wait till wd hears about this...

Hello Carl welcome to the new Xisto forums where you will can get a lot of fun and a lot of dollars to buy your domain names or your hosting plan. Here in knowledsutra we are ready to give you the welcome and I hope that you can help to the other members and guest with the good quality post that you will make. I can advise you to make some good quality post a little bit longer and with more information. For example this introduction is short to generate you good Mycents earning which will allow you to complete your hosting and website dreams.So remember you have to make good quality post and get fun because this is the reason to the Knowledsutra creator and moderators.Bye.

that was a good introduction carlcan. thanks for sharing!

hey :o anwiii, this is my words. and you stole them :angry: . but even so, i use them better than you :D. mine are always look more beautiful :P .

and by the way, where is the introduction starter, i mean carlcan. he posted this and disappeared. i hope he or she will appear soon again.

hey hey welcome to the Forums and I sure do home your stay will benefit both you and us. We welcome all new people who wanna come and get or impart knowledge with the rest of us. I also want to say we are all looking forward to seeing your posts and as you can see we are all geared to respone to posts and give our input be it welcoming or aiding a fellow KS member. So feel free to contribute or ask anything and we will do what we can to help. THen again WEB_DESIGNER is right. You posted then dissapeared lol where have you gone to. Show yourself we have stopped playing hide and go seek. THe game is over mainly because we never started playing in the first place. So come out of hiding and show us you at least read our responses to you.