xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

Animals Sometimes Loyal More Than Human....

i saw this video and get shocked. a lion kissing a human who helped him 6 years ago. that wild animal remembered her after all these years and hugged her behind his cage. it is really amazing how wild animal has such a feeling of appreciation towards a human, whereas humans themselves don't feel the same towards each other. humans that supposed to have deep feelings and mind to think of better than any other creature on the earth.?maybe i am exaggerating here , that's because the sad truth shows itself somehow. in the same time i was watching this video, i heard in the news that a son killed his father for religious reasons, can you believe that??. hearing that made me wonder who is the wild here humans or animals??and that is really depressing knowing that these creatures that follow only there instincts, sometimes act humanity more than human themselves .?[media]http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

Because you have to download the video, i found it on youtube so people can watch it. Here is the link.

Well, this is really heartwarming, why would it be sad news to you? It's really great that animals and be loyal and stuff, but there ARE jungle cats and bears out there who don't remember the way they got saved and attack people, its the same way with PEOPLE. Some people can be LOYAL and KIND but others will forget and lash out.

Animals actually hang ONTO humans for some selfish reason, dogs for example, like humans for their health, food and safety. Its us humans who make up the word 'Loyalty' to make us feel better and happy. They hang on to us and use us, would a animal be loyal if you hurt it ? It simply wouldn't. They happen to like whoever gives them food and shelter and stuff and bond with them, but they start to loose the bond when they get hurt or you given away or sold.

Loyalty is only found on 'humans' and not on 'animals', though we are animals ourself, we have adapted and have more thinking power. The kind of affection is only by humans and not by any animal. Some people actually like DOGS or anything other animal more than like some fellow humans.

And im not trying to be CRUEL or COLD, its just simply FACTS and they are TRUE.

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

Animals actually hang ONTO humans for some selfish reason, dogs for example, like humans for their health, food and safety. Its us humans who make up the word 'Loyalty' to make us feel better and happy. They hang on to us and use us, would a animal be loyal if you hurt it ? It simply wouldn't. They happen to like whoever gives them food and shelter and stuff and bond with them, but they start to loose the bond when they get hurt or you given away or sold.

Loyalty is only found on 'humans' and not on 'animals', though we are animals ourself, we have adapted and have more thinking power. The kind of affection is only by humans and not by any animal. Some people actually like DOGS or anything other animal more than like some fellow humans.

And im not trying to be CRUEL or COLD, its just simply FACTS and they are TRUE.

well, i completely disagree with you here deadmad. loyalty is not confined only to human. you are completely wrong in here, animals could feel things more clearly than human, because they follow only their instinct, in the other hand, human have a strong feelings too but in the same time a strong distractions in life, work, family, study, problems....ect. therefor sometimes we can't understand ourselves and get confused. animals are not, they only follow what they feel because they have nothing to think of more. therefor they can feel the earth quick, the storms, the love from certain human, or the hate or fear. and thus they could be loyal and feel thankful towards people who take good care of them, or hate you if you hurt them.

and if you are right about what you said about dogs, that they are stay only with the person who give them food and shelter.  then why some dogs still with their owners even they don't have food to offer them, or give them a shelter, and even if that dog wants food, he will go find some and returns back to his owner house. i know i said before that i don't have a dog and even afraid of them, but i know many who have dogs and really get surprised of what they could do for their owner. why? because theses dogs love their owners and feel their love too. i remember someone i know told me he had to get rid of his dog for the sake of one of his family but he couldn't. because every time he try to put it in another house he come back. and the last time he could, that dog laid down his feet like begging him to not leave him. why? because that dog loves his owner and knows he love him too and he is loyal to him. or else he wouldn't care because he will get food and shelter in the new house too. if you don't name this LOYALTY then what you gonna name it deadmad???

yea, i have to 100% disagree too. i have been around too many animals to know better and funny as it sounds, some of them have have those natural insticts and a 6th sense if you will. they are a lot smarter and have a lot more to offer than one may think.also, i don't feel loyalty can be defined by the one who is giving the so-called loyalty, but the one recieving it. loyalty can be defined as faithfulness or faithful adherence to a person. dogs weren't named man's best friend for no reason. it's up to me whether to say if my dog is loyal or faithfull to me.....not someone else and certainly not the dog. i have handled animals all my life and some of the loyalty may be from the food and shelter, but it's also from the attatchment and the love. you think animals don't feel loved and unable to give love? think again.deadmad says, "And im not trying to be CRUEL or COLD, its just simply FACTS and they are TRUE.", and i have to respond to that statement. that statement is completely 100% false except for the cruelty and cold part. it was VERY cruel and VERY cold to say what was said when one doesn't know any better. it is demeaning to all animals. the video was a good example of the love and loyalty. lions are natural predetors and all cats respond to sudden movement. it's a natural awareness they have. this lion didn't flinch when the guy was banging on the cage. i didn't see a lion who was nice because the dude fed him and sheltered him. i saw a lion showing love, faithfullness, and loyalty.i remember one day when i was a kid. i had my first dog named "britt". one of the nicest dogs in the world. got along with everyone including other dogs. it was a brittney spanial. one day, a dog started approaching me barking and growling and ready to cross the street on my. my little to medium sized dog starts to attack the german shepard. i had never seen my dog do anything like that before. it was protecting me from the other dog. that is called LOYALTY, deadmad.i feel it's a shame that some people are limited in what they see in other animals. in my opinion and experience, if you are loyal to them, they will be loyal back. it's how you treat the animals the proper way depending on the animal and it's needs. believe me, they will repay it back with their love and loyalty. now THAT is a fact you can believe in!

i remember one day when i was a kid. i had my first dog named "britt". one of the nicest dogs in the world. got along with everyone including other dogs. it was a brittney spanial. one day, a dog started approaching me barking and growling and ready to cross the street on my. my little to medium sized dog starts to attack the german shepard. i had never seen my dog do anything like that before. it was protecting me from the other dog. that is called LOYALTY, deadmad.

now that was nice and true example of what i meant earlier, thank you anwiii. 

even i didn't have a dog before, but i had a cat, love birds, fishes, turtles and they are all make you feel like they are connected to you somehow. believe me or not, these animals asking for love not only food or shelter deadmad, maybe you should get an animal and experience that yourself. 

i have a lot of examples. i used to live in los angeles, ca. i moved 1800 miles to live in missouri. before i left, i had a cat of 9 nine years i had to leave behind. it was more of a family cat anyway so it didn't really matter. i still missed samantha though. one of my favorite cats i owned. anyway, whenever i come to visit....maybe every 6 months or so, i get reacquainted with my long lost pal. after a day or so, she follows me around. she's around me more than all the other family members who live with her and feed her. loyal cat maybe? i think so! she remembers me and all the love i gave her and she gives me the attention i need when i come back home. samantha did not like my dog though haha and my dog was afraid of her! it's really funny to watch when my dog sees samantha and takes the long way around....i don't know about fish being loyal though. i've had fish before and even had HUGE pond full in the country of different kinds of fish. they pretty much want food :) but it's interesting to watch the fish as they watch you and come to you if you have the right touch.i think birds can DEFINATELY be loyal....at least certain birds. maybe not all of them.now my current dog is VERY VERY loyal. he has that 6th sense i was talking about earlier. he will actually mimic any mood i am in. and if i bang my toe and hurt myself, he will know i am hurting and try to lick me. he is a wonderer like me. he likes to venture out and explore things and i let him. he always comes when i call him though. he is always by my side when i am on the computer, and he is always by my side when i am asleep. i really don't think he's all of that because i feed and shelter him. before loyalty can occur, i think there has to be some sort of connection and bond between human and animal.anyway, i am tired and trying to post and cn't seem to get the right words out here....

anyway, i am tired and trying to post and cn't seem to get the right words out here....

thank you anwiii, you just said the right things in here.

and about fish, well maybe small fish that we watch at them in homes don't have loyalty but sure the ask for love and attention. it is always nice to see them trying to follow your thumb when you touch the Aquarium. turtles are definitely amazing creatures, my turtle liked to play a lot, climbing on my feet, sitting next to me and scratching my shoe, and she knew me, she was afraid of my brother so she didn't come near him. i sometimes had to put her in Aquarium to force her to eat, and she looked really angry and kept struggling to go out because she wanted to play more.

now, what i want to say from the beginning is all these examples of the loyalty in animals, even they don't have a brain to think of, and we are the humans who should think and estimate thing wisely, we sometimes do stupid things more than these animals. we kill, we hurt, we cheat, we betray, we give up faith and loose our way, so why we get insulted when we've been called animals, whereas sometimes we behave worse than animals?

yea, i used to keep a 60 gallon tank of tropical fish. i loved teaching them to follow my finger. and then i would dip my hand in. over time, they would get used to me and not swim away. the very interesting experience i had with fish though was at my 30 yards by 30 yards pond. it was a circle but i am too tired to do the math. i would feed the fish from one side of the pond. over time, the fish would get used it it(the food) so when i walked around the pond, i could see all the fish following me. it was an amazing experience to witness. the days when i wouldn't throw food but just walk around the pond and the fish would follow. granted, i believe they wanted food and this isn't a sign of loyalty, but still amazing none the less. we had all different kinds of fish in there but the ones that followed were usually the sun fish in a group of about 10-15 fish. they would follow really close to the edge of the pond. they weren't afraid. in fact, i used to hand feed them. i even had some of the jump out of the water to catch a piece of bread hovering over the water.

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

I've never had a pet or been near animals much but I've seen many instances where animals do show more love and affection than humans. They come to us for food and shelter but they reward us with strong loyalty which is hard to beat. Had the animals been a bit more intelligent we could have better understood their intentions. Anyway even now certain people connect really well with their pets and understand everything about them. That sort of a bond is tough to make and tough to break.

LOL, maybe the momma lion taught her baby to wash his food before he eats it? :) I remember some years back reading an article of someone opinion that dogs are truly the greatest con artists on earth, they really don?t care about us but only tolerate us because we feed and take care of them. It was an interesting article, and I could see the points the author was trying to make, and his rational for making the assumptions, but I?m reasonably certain it was not written by someone that had spend most of their life in the company of animals.I don?t doubt for a minute that animals do bond to humans. Some of course, much more than others. I remember the first registered dairy goat I ever bought. Her name was Farm Lilly, but I didn?t look real close at her papers when I got her so I always called her Fawn Lilly, she did look a lot like a fawn anyway. I had had her about 3 weeks, so not a real long time to bond, but one night it was so awfully hot in my house, I grabbed a pillow and blanket and went out in the yard to sleep. She spotted me and came to lay down with me, and watched over me all night. I imagine that since I was the one milking her she assumed that I was her kid, therefore it was her duty to protect me. I?m sure all of us know of stories of dogs loyalties to their owners, and acts of unselfish love the dogs have shown. Dogs have protected us from human attackers, house fires, wild or domestic animals, and countless other situations where we would have been in some sort of danger. Probably the most famous of all, Gray Fryers Bobby, the faithful Skye Terrier that laid on his masters grave for 14 years until he finally passed away himself. That can only be attributed to love/loyalty, especially in this case, since the owner was in no way able to provide the dog with anything. Of course, there are exceptions. I thoroughly believe that my Road Runner only liked me because I fed him, I don?t think he would of risked his little feathered hide to protect me from Wiley Coyote. :rolleyes:

if this doesn't show how animals have the ability to love humans, i don't know what does...http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i saw this video and get shocked. a lion kissing a human who helped him 6 years ago. that wild animal remembered her after all these years and hugged her behind his cage. it is really amazing how wild animal has such a feeling of appreciation towards a human, whereas humans themselves don't feel the same towards each other. humans that supposed to have deep feelings and mind to think of better than any other creature on the earth. 
maybe i am exaggerating here , that's because the sad truth shows itself somehow. in the same time i was watching this video, i heard in the news that a son killed his father for religious reasons, can you believe that??. hearing that made me wonder who is the wild here humans or animals? 

and that is really depressing knowing that these creatures that follow only there instincts, sometimes act humanity more than human themselves . 

[media]http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

My dog is the same way. I find it more loyal than anyone else ever has been/will be. If I take it outside (I refuse to put it on a leash) and it does not listen to me I make it go back inside and I have a short talk to it (I know, some would think that's weird) and its behavior changes instantly to a more saddened one (I think I have seen tears before as well). Most would not believe it but pets are not as stupid as people think -- they can show some of the same emotions us humans can.

Another example is when a dog got hit in front of our house by a car. We had an outside dog at the time that witnessed it and for over 2 months he became depressed and pretty much just slept/ate. He went back to normal after that but it showed that he can also have feelings.

i am like you. i talk to my dog a lot like a human and he understands a lot of what i am saying including the tone. i also know what HE is thinking because he is always willing to show me signs. people just don't pay attention to those little things about animals to know any better unfortunately. i think it's a shame.

He went back to normal after that but it showed that he can also have feelings.

of course they have feelings, towards us and towards each other.

i remember once i read about a Rhinoceros that suicide because his female died.  they were living in a zoo, and after she was dead he stopped eating till he died too, therefor the scientists their wrote a topic about that, and this was just amazing.

i am like you. i talk to my dog a lot like a human and he understands a lot of what i am saying including the tone. i also know what HE is thinking because he is always willing to show me signs. people just don't pay attention to those little things about animals to know any better unfortunately. i think it's a shame.

You would be amazed at how people respond when they find out how I act towards my dog. I can also tell what he wants based on his signs (for example, at night when he is ready to go to bed he'll sit in the middle of my floor and whimper to let me know he is ready for *me* to go to sleep too). Most people just do not comprehend it and assume our relationship is "weird" or something.

The funny thing is animals like the octopus are smarter than most humans are -- they are capable of solving complex puzzles and memorize the solutions to all of them on the first tries -- most people can not even do that!