xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Opaque Do You know him ?

@ anwiii

i have learned a lot from him

So you say that you have learnt a "lot" from OpaQue. So why dont you consider telling us few things which you have learnt from him ??

In particular you are a moderator and he is the Admin over here, so how is it to work along with OpaQue ? Do you have any expectations from him which you are eargerly waiting for ? At times have you felt that OpaQue shouldnt do like "this" and "that" . ?? Share few instances ??

So you say that you have learnt a "lot" from OpaQue. So why dont you consider telling us few things which you have learnt from him ??

nirmaldaniel, pushing people like this won't lead you any way hahahaa

and we all learn things from each other here, or else we would leave the forum. for example, i learn from you for not being so curious or people will misunderstand me Posted Image

more about opaque, he likes Chinese tea, he made a post about that. so if you invite him one day to your house make him a Chinese tea, even it will take you about an hour to be done Posted Image

@web designer :Being curious is it wrong ? so now please dont quote that good old dialog that curiosity killed the cat. lol it may be true. But still i love being curious about the things i see and the persons i meet. And as far as the chinese tea is concernd. lol i am poor at making Indian tea itself, where to go and learn how to make chinese tea. I know an Indian girl who resides in China, let me try learning from her :)

Well india is a rather poor country (no offence or anything) compared to UK and USA

Sometimes i wonder if people really make such statement after visiting every indian city or not. I mean look at 2-3 streets in mumbai and make general assumption that india is poor. nice. :) Not being patriotic but have to answer your question about poor country. This poor country managed to find out water in moon few months ago. This poor country developed super computer without help of any semiconductor companies outside. This poor country has many rich people in world richest people list. And the call that you get redirected from your vodafone and some other telescom networks are answered by people in this country. So yes, india is rather poor country compared to UK/US.Besides comparing UK/US with india is one of the naive thing anyone will do because india has more population and other issues than us/uk.So if just middle-class and rich people are shown in the stats with compared to US/UK people then i;m sure even economically your statement is misleading..

anyway back to opaque topic..

india sounds great! i must visit. maybe i can be famous too! yes please. back on topic. opaque is more interesting than water on the moon.....

LOL. my name is shree.. i m from mumbai, i learnt more things from Google (the Torch) than school. In reality, Yahoo & Google - my fav search engines are my true guru n school. Wikipedia is my university.Earning is enough to pay the GAS & Electricity bills without worrying about GF expenses. ebay automatically became my market - i m going to shop more on ebay and make my future wife happy. If I ever had kids, one will be named Jack - because anwii loved this name.enough for now.. LOL. :)

I theorize that OpaQue is an Extra-Terrestrial, or a being from another universe/dimension. Here are some facts:1. His location states "From somewhere in Time & Space" This is OpaQue not wanting to reveal his location, either it's because we might freak out (if he was from somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse) or because he knows we aren't capable of understanding (another dimension)2. He showed interest in the recent "Life Outside The Solar System" topic.I haven't seen the mysterious OpaQue post very often, but he seemed to come to life inside this topic. Obviously, having to keep knowledge like this a secret is hard to do, and he almost let the truth slip out.3. "India is a poor country" (going by the comments here, not my opinions) but despite this, they manage to help NASA discover H20, and (insert other things mahesh2k said here). There is only one logical explanation, OpaQue has been around for thousands of years and is behind every single discovery or invention coming from India. He created religions, tamed the first elephant of war, created the first curry. He has knowledge far beyond any human being, but he is wise enough to not draw attention to himself by not taking the media spotlight from the USA and other countries.4. His name is OpaQue, let us check the dictionary.OpaQue: a. So obscure as to be unintelligible: "opaque, elusive, minimal meanings" (John Simon).We could interpret this as his knowledge is simply too complex to be understood by human beings. There may be more facts that point to him being an Alien from another world yet to be discovered. -- The truth is out there. --

Edited by rob86 (see edit history)

@ OpaQue

Earning is enough to pay the GAS & Electricity bills

Mr.Admin, you forgot to mention Internet bills. I am sure that nowhere in India you get free internet connection. The only source of free internet connection in India is your neighbor's wi-fi. :) .

without worrying about GF expenses.

And Mr.Admin any words about your girl friends ?? :P

ebay automatically became my market

Do you buy or sell in that market ?? I guess in India there is a much more efficient market than ebay. The Palika Bazaar . lol [for people out side India, please ask Google about Palika Bazaar ]

That's the word poverty, My brain just got washed so I couldn't think of the correct term. I do have to admit India is a nice place to go to apart from all the poverty.