xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Design New Forum's Logo

I have been looking through all the posts in this topic and have found them all very good. The currently logo I find rather hard to read the sutra part and seems little aged. I can't wait to see what the admins decide to choose all of them look fantastic good work all ;).

And now we play the waiting game... :)

yeah, and unfortunately i am impatient person. i can't wait any more to see the new logo :( . whatever the logo will be it will be better than the current one.

yeah, and unfortunately i am impatient person. i can't wait any more to see the new logo :( . whatever the logo will be it will be better than the current one.

Its probably going to take weeks now... and if it doesn't, i'll be surprised! :D And that point is true, that logo doesn't suit this forum -- it doesn't stand out.

What color scheme do you suggest?

The ones which are already submitted above look good and color combinations are right. Colors which will not be good are pink,red,purple,etc. which don't blend in with blue and stand out to much. But if you mess up, you can always change the colors. ;)

Hmmm... I see a New Logo has been put up at the Main homepage site... does that mean we are reaching our goal? And BTW that logo is good!

LOL.... I was kidding a bit about the waiting game and stuff -- but this is way worse! IT'S BEEN freaking 5 MONTHS since we made those logos, almost half a year... I think this is purely Admin laziness. So you guys never had ANY time in 5 months to do a 5 minute job? Dam.