xisto Community
Bash

Bands you wish never existed

boy bands like five, backstreet boys and such makes me sick just listening.and gosh what i hated Spice girls. and every other girl band like britney spears and those other singing strippers

Britney Spears is not a band.... What's wrong with the poppish people? Why do yall hate them so much? I don't see what's wrong. I don't think no band should ever existed. It only helps after they have gone down for more inspiration for those newbies making a band.

hmmm bands i wish never exsited i wouldnt say that any band should have exsisted.because for the simple fact that they all contribute to what music is todayfor instance limp bizkit, korn bands like that that started out decent, but then went downhill. they became mainstream... its not really their fault, they went for the money... if i wa in the same situation i would most likely do the same thing. you make music that sells, if what you are doing at first stops selling you change to what sells. bands today are basically a buisness. you dont buy and sell products that noone wants or can use, you adapt to what makes the most profit...

I'm consider myself very tolerant of bands... For example, i don't see anything wrong with linkin park's angst filled crap... But the one band i cannot stand is metallica. Only their first four albums were good, and most had the help of dave mustaine. After that, they sold the **** out and made albums like St. Anger... *shudders*. not to mention the napster incident... I know many people think that downloading is illegal, but almost all the albums that i own are bought because i like the songs downloaded... And the ironic thing is, I bought ...And justice for all and master of puppet after listening to "one" and "master of puppets... :POh, and the most annoying thing is that Linkin park keeps calling them the "inventors of metal"... I don't think that they even heard their earlier works, and besides, metallica were definitely not the first metal band. The credit goes to black sabbath.

Yoo! dont diss rap man!! IT takes alot of effort to rhym and sing at the same time wile using swear words :P The band i hate the most has got to be the spicegirls.. cause they liek lasted a year and there sluts.. (im not sure u can say that in these fourms but i hope so).

I dont like any kind of rap music really, other than that i would have to say backstreet boys, blink 182, and 98 degrees. Hey whoever said linkin park is wrong you should look at there new cd, thats my favorite band.