xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dasmeaty

Not Recieving Mycents Anymore

On my first day of being signed up my first six posts translated into 80 MyCents... Now nothing is being added, perhaps my posts are plain awful but I think something is wrong, it has been over 24 hours since most of my posts and they just aren't updating...Could this be a result of the Xisto update?

is it? never crossed in my mind to check my myCENT before reading this post :?anyway, whether it really stopped or not, usually it should be running fine hours later or tomorrow or the day after tomorrowjust be calm for a moment ;)

myCENT is backend script that gets updated by the running of scripts at given time. This "time" is set by OpaQue as every 1 hour, 4, 8, 12 etc as the server load's number.If your myCENT has not been updated for over 12-24 hours, please submit a support ticket using Xisto - Support.com/billing.Maybe OpaQue turned it off while he was maintaining the forum server. I will update here if I find the answer or the answer is made available to me.

Yeah it is not updating. Maybe while moving forums to Xisto made it halt for some time. It's more than 24 hours now and it is not updating. As support tickets are not answered instantly i think it's good move to post here. Maybe we can buzz opaque on MSN/Gmail so that he can update the script.Okay again one more thing is post count is also not increasing.

Edited by mahesh2k (see edit history)

well i just tested the post count. it was working this afternoon, and it is still working for me at 3am. i have noticed in the past that post counts weren't working however. so i don't really know if it works for some people sometimes and not for others or if it has the same affects for all people all the time and you just never know when your post will be counted.but today, all my posts have counted that i am aware of......