xisto Community
Tramposch

Sotw #9 - Entries

This SOTW will be taking place from March 30th (The day of this post), and will close April 6th (next Tuesday)

The rules of this SOTW are:

Signature size: No larger than 450 pixels wide, and 300 pixels high.

Theme: Must have a clearly visible render. Kind of like a character render, instead of abstract/c4d stuff and stuff ya know?

Deadline: Tuesday, April 6th, 2010

All entries MUST follow the SOTW Rules.

Good luck!

Feel free to ask any questions!
Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

I don't really get the theme, how are we supposed to do it? I thought every signature was based off the render...example please?

I don't really get the theme, how are we supposed to do it? I thought every signature was based off the render...example please?

Not sure either but I think he means that the render must be contracting the environment and theme of the sig. Like a halo character in a landscape image full of flowers or something... I don't know!

Anyway, if it's what I think, the halo guy in flower field is taken ;)

Oops, or maybe I'm just reading it wrong, it may be a character render which is in a appropriate environment. Like a halo character in a battlefield or something.
Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

I edited the opening post, sorry for being unclear, typed it while at school ;)Just.. needs a render, instead of having any... abstract stuff, like a character render, a game render, an anime render, stuff like that, you know?

I edited the opening post, sorry for being unclear, typed it while at school :P
Just.. needs a render, instead of having any... abstract stuff, like a character render, a game render, an anime render, stuff like that, you know?

Thanks for replying so fast...Cool, might try making one of those. ;)