xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
T X

Mycent

How are myCENT calculated? What factors effect how much myCENT you get besides the length and detail of the post?

As far as I know, that's all that calculates MyCENTS.

So then it doesn't take into account things like replies and stuff like that?

Like if you had a really hot topic you would get only the myCENTS for that one post?

So then it doesn't take into account things like replies and stuff like that?
Like if you had a really hot topic you would get only the myCENTS for that one post?

Nope it doesn't take anything like that, not too complicated. But it goes through your grammar and you get more myCENTS if you have a good grammar (i don't know how it does it or even if it is real). Don't worry about 'how much' you get, just write some good threads/posts and you will be piling 'em up like diamonds. Remember don't spam and don't post one liners ;) If you got anymore questions about myCENTS just PM OpaQue himself, I think he coded the system.

i suggest you read the other threads that can explain it. this topic has been written about many times. in short, there is no set rule to know exactly how much mycents you will earn per post. only opaque knows the calculations and how mycents are determined per post.

One liner posts rarely help.Try to make it quality post by bumping either old threads or create threads with lot of unique content. Don't copy content from other sites and if you do that moderators will take care of it. Depending on the post length, thread popularity mycent will be increased. You need to read official mycent thread for more information. Again, one-liner or posts with 25 words will rarely help here. Good luck earning mycent.

How are myCENT calculated? What factors effect how much myCENT you get besides the length and detail of the post?

The system myCent gets calculated by the number of characters you use in a post. Now using the enter button over and over again will not help you that post will get deleted and you will get into Negative myCent. Make sure your post's are long and contain good relevant info to the topic you are replying too, If it is not relevant the moderator has the right to delete the post and warn you! Asking for the warn to be remove will take longer and maybe another will occur. There is no specific number to how much you can earn it all depends on quality.

Thank you for the information. I'll try to bear that in mind when I'm posting, and try to be as in-depth as possible.

Oh. Thank you for that information. I've been hanging out again in this site and started using myCent to get a domain and hosting but I had no idea how it works and how to get good credits. All I see is that red number and it's exciting. Now it makes sense.