Photoshop

Photoshop really rocks with making graphics :D

Made all my sigs, avatars, headers and pics with it

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

and many more to come...

Ima addict lol

haha ya i enjoy photoshop aswell, well your doing a good job keep it up dude. :D

Hey nice pictures!I agree photoshop is REALLY useful....even throughout your life.. I started using it a few months ago and it's a big change from Paint Shop Pro. Now i hardly every use psp unless i REALLY need it

Thanx :D I find it very usefull, the effects are rally stunning when you know how the program works...The bevel and emboss are my favourites (as you can see lol)I made some images with HP software but that was a errm... waste of timePeace

I used to use Photoshop and i can say that photoshop is a really good program. I used to make alot of graphics but i stopped and lost my photoshop. I wish i had it again I would start doing things again. But anyways Photoshop is probably the best program available...... Oh and by the way nice pictures

I used to use Photoshop and i can say that photoshop is a really good program. I used to make alot of graphics but i stopped and lost my photoshop. I wish i had it again I would start doing things again. But anyways Photoshop is probably the best program available...... Oh and by the way nice pictures

50024[/snapback]

I use a 30 day trial myself, but I reformat my computer almost every month lol

For a direct url click here .

Peace

I use a 30 day trial myself, but I reformat my computer almost every month lol

For a direct url click here .

Peace

50032[/snapback]

I used to use the 30 day trial but i stopped doing it it seemed like it was a hassle to download the trial every 30 days.

I wish i had the money to buy it.

I bootlegged my version =O! Did I say that?I use PSP only for creating 3d graphics...I use MS paint first then I throw it in PSP to use the darken and lightening tool to edit graphics for my MMORPG that I created called Solia Tactics Online.Well, For some tutorials on hot to use photoshop and how to get the best out of it I suggest http://www.good-tutorials.com/ and just go check out some sig websites like https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=sigsource&e=com

Im completely dedicated to PSP. I guess I'm just used to it.. I dont like change! LOL. But I use PS at school, and its pretty cool too I guess. I like their animation shop more than PSPs.HugsAmby

Those are sites I've been looking for months now thanx
Bootlegged? what's that? Remember im a n00b @ English

I like their animation shop more than PSPs.

I never saw that feature :D plz tell me about it :D

Btw I made a new siggie yesterday :points down: :D

'Bootlegged' means he downloaded the software for free, its illegal to do so like kazaa and limewire and all those you can get psp on them.

Well I never download software from kazaa or whatever... kust music cuz I once had a virus in a game I dl-ed from there :D hahaSo thats why I moved to free software from those sites :D