xisto Community
electriic ink

Your All-time Worst Book Your all-time worst book

What is the worst book you've ever read and why?

Dear friend I was travelling to North India the journey was for about 2 days. Unfortunately I forgot to take my books along with me to be read in the journey. But as I was sitting idle one of a co passenger said that he have some magazines if I would like to read. I thought to pass the time it was good. I borrowed one and it was a magzine based on criminal true stories. Oh it was a real torture for me. As the stories were not vanishing from my mind and I dragged all those thoughts for about 5 days. Never want to read crime stories any more.?

worst book everYour All-time Worst BookThe worst book I've read is Blue Bloods it was by Melissa de la Cruz. On the back it said it was about vampires so I thought it might've been sort of cool. Then I start reading it and it's not about vampires at all it's about a bunch of snotty rich teenage brats and their amazing designer wardrobes. It was like Gossip Girl except OMGZ they're vampires! If it hadn't been a library book I would've burned it.

Anything written by Ed Greenwood is complete trash. I am a pretty big Dungeons & Dragons fan (fantasy role-playing game) and have read quite a few books written in those universes.However, Mr. Greenwood exemplifies the idea that churning out rubbish is okay as long as it makes you a buck. He is a prolific author (just check amazon). I had the misfortune of purchasing some of his series for a long trip. The only reason I forced myself to read the books is that I had paid for them and wanted to get at least some of my money's worth. In the end, it ended up giving me a great topic to discuss with my friends, with the hearty recommendation that they never go near him again.Regards,z.

*Arms myself with a rapier* I have always with a passion been an anti Famous five, secret seven & Hardy boys person. The last time I read those obnoxious books was in 4th grade, i read 3 books and I knew how all the books would be. My friend tried arguing with me by saying that " You know that they are gonna be in danger, that they are going to win in the end but do you know HOW". He went as far as to comparing that it was similar to watching House.. You know that he is gonna solve the case.... BUT.. BUT.. BUT House is ever so crazy, witty and smart.. The mystery novels were a bit monotonous and cheesy for my liking.

You Suck - Christopher Moore It was the most random pile of junk all thrown together, incoherent, terrible, the characters weren't developed so it seemed like a child in grade 3 put it all together. I can't believe they even let him write any more books. But I guess it's just the vampire crazy everybody is falling into.

Wing NutYour All-time Worst Book

In my opinion the worst book ever would have to be:

Wing Nut

It was so boring. I stopped after the 8th chapter.

I was forcing myself to read that far.

But the best book ever, in my opinion, would have to be:

Eclipse

It's the 3rd book in the Twilight Saga and very entertaining.

And if anyone has something to say to me about "another" Twilight book, hold your thought and never think it again, cause there are millions of people who love it. And then about less then 1 million who don't.

So don't bother me about it. Keep it in your mind and become a nutcase.

Thank you.

-reply by Bella

Totentanz by Al Sarrantonio... or, uh, however you spell the title and his name.All I know is that that book made zero sense, despite the fact that I read and reread some parts. I didn't really get most of the book, to be honest. Maybe it wasn't supposed to make sense.

My first book is bite-grow up (in my language: Kasni-Porasni). It's about a small kid telling me whats good whats not :( I read it with my mom when i was six years old. It's a very bad book, even when i was 6 years old i hated it

I have to say I've read bad books... but the worst was Eleven minutes by Coelho.you know... there are bad books, worse books and the worst books.And this is one of the worst books I've read.

The worst book I've ever read is Acts of Love, I forgot the author because he/she shouldn't be remembered :P, I'm very disappointed, it's a thick book and I tried to finish it until the end hoping that there's a twist that will interest but it is really non-sense. It is really risky to buy books with the author you don't know.