xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
livepcportal

Estimated Earnings And Actual Earnings How much is the difference between the two

Hey everyone!I have got an adsense account and have got only one click so far from 58 page views and the total estimated earning so far is $1.15. I just want to know if this amount will I be getting in actual? Just curious to know!The only click which I have got is 100% legitimate as I haven't clicked on it and neither I told any of my friend to click on ads on my site.So, if any of you using or are familiar with adsense and knows the difference between estimated and actual earnings, please tell me.And, if $1.15 is the actual amount that I would be getting in real from just one click, then I am really happy with google adsense.. :)

estimated earnings is just that. ESTIMATED earnings. they are not actual earnings but the estimated earnings are usually pretty accurate. before they pay you, adsense will run through your earnings account and determine which are valid clicks. they won't pay you for invalid ones. estimated earnings usually include invalid clicks.adsense also does an average of your valid clicks. they take the total of your estimated earnings and divide that # by the days in which there were page impressions.1.15 for one click is pretty impressive. there are a lot of ways to maximize adsense earnings/impressions/clicks. one way of doing this is tracking your visitors activieties, knowing where they came from and what they are doing on your site and adjust accordingly. this is very very important when first starting out with adsense or any other ads for that matter. you have to get in the minds of your visitors....it's almost a little psychological game.anyway, good luck with your future earnings. the first few are always the most exciting....no matter how little :)

But, don't expect to always get over a dollar per hit. Some days, you could get dozens of hits from god knows where, and only earn a few cents. And, watch it, Google always finds some way to ban me from Adsense every time I try.

Don't put much weight on estimated earning. Besides you're lucky for that one click. Cause many people need more than 2-3 click to reach that amount. And as explained earlier, your estimated earning, CTR and some more unknown variables taken into account before making your actual earnings to you.