xisto Community
Jade

Can Money Be Made Online?

Heyyy PTC sites are really good, its just that people dont know how to use them properly. or they don't know how to manage an account. Im currently investing on a PTC site now(a known legit 1) and im doing rather good and with my calculations going to end with a pretty big profit. Reason why i started doing PTC is because my friend invested 80$ into the site im doing right now and ended up turning it into 260$ in just 6 months. And thats pretty freaking good o.O!

Investing and getting returns in few cents hardly makes difference. How many hundread dollars it is giving you in return each month ?

Now on the user side, For clicking 1000 ads how much they get ? amount in pennies. even top sites like clicksia, neobux etc hardly pays in 1$ for 1000 ad clicks etc. So what's the point for wasting time on that ? For users PTC is worst time investment. I mean time is literally wasted on PTC sites. Besides ones spamming, scamming mentality reaches in mind, people wants to start earning money quickly it happens with most PTC users. I have seen many people in PTC are interesting in earning quick money, where there is no point in that.

Besides if you take calculation seriously 6 months are too much for 260$. if you invest that in some affiliate product you might have earned much faster than 6 months. at the end, it's your calculation but PTC don't work for people especially on user side. (Investor may get their hits or investment back perhaps).

yes money can be made online if you start a membership site.yes money can be made online if you start selling resell rights ebooks and softwares.selling ebook is as simple as abc with paypal and payloadz.after you got some money then start our own membership site.add all the products you have to that site.give away some free contents or ebooks.and advertise your site through many way.than add google adsense.then add some affiliate products.these are the things i learned from net and i am sharing with you.

So if I try to summarise what is said (and how I understand it) :- site where you do easy action (click, read emails, play,...) must be considered with care. Usually slow money and a lot of scam- if you have something to sell (service or object) you'll earn good money but not everybody can do it- you should be patient if you want to earn money. you need to gain experience to optimize the time spendI'm sceptical with adsense. It's worth only if you have a highly visited website which is really hard and take a lot of time to getA lot of site are paying more if you invite people but I certainly don't want to annoy my friends by making them come to that kind of website

I'm sceptical with adsense. It's worth only if you have a highly visited website which is really hard and take a lot of time to get
A lot of site are paying more if you invite people but I certainly don't want to annoy my friends by making them come to that kind of website

If you want to put adsense or related contextual ad program then make sure you have lot of content on your site. content brings visitors and visitors brings cash. with adsense your visitors needs to click on them and those links need to be legitimate and not to game the system to earn money for you. If clicks are genuine then you'll earn some cash else you'll not. each click is verified and then credited to you.

You can use project wonderful as alternative to adsense but you need to have targeted trafic in order to get advertisers for small amount of time. more the content and targeted visitors the better you'll earn.

advertisers are there for both small and big publishers, you can choose either adsnese or kontera, infolinks, project wonderful, cmfads etc. Proejct wonderful and cmfads are less annoying and safe and you can earn small trickly each day with those ads. if there are none ads on your blog or site then i suggest using project wonderful or cmfads ads cause it's better to have them then having no ads.

If you've more questions or doubts then fire up, some one from this forum will post answer to it for sure.

4 views and no answer :-( Come on guys im unemployed ... but looking for a job but if this works id rather be my own boss

1 Affiliate Marketing

One of the best ways to make money online is affiliate marketing. Most gurus will tell you it?s also the easiest. Learn every thing you can about affiliate marketing and direct response selling using email.

It?s simple to get started as its free to join an affiliate network like Commission Junction or Clickbank. There are different types of networks for all different types of products so you?ll always be able to find some thing to promote.

2 Sell Your Own Products

Selling your own products is the second best way to make money online. There is no secret system to make money online ? Simply create your own. Creating and selling your own info products online is where you?ll make the most money.

It?s not difficult to create and promote your own products, just starting will be the hard part . So as well as learning about affiliate marketing, learn every thing you can about creating your own information products to sell on line.

3 Sell physical products

A second way of selling products is through your own ecommerce website. Yahoo offer a service to sell your products as do Amazon which make it easier to start by using their services, than trying to set up your own ecommerce website. -

Shawna Fennel is a Yahoo Store expert and she started her first store selling software (Microsoft, Adobe, Corel, etc).

Yahoo Stores is a great way to start an ecommerce business as they have a massive network of stores and shoppers are searching the network daily so your store could be then next one these hungry buyers find. ...Cont

You can read about more options at my site and if your unemployed you can start just by writing articles and sending the traffic to squidoo lenses or hubpages. I know about one stay at home mom who makes a good living writing articles about 8 hours a day and submits them to article directories and points the traffic to her one hosted site.

making money online is not as easy as the advertisers make it out to be. I have been exploring many different avenues and done a lot of training, it seems you need to put in a lot of time and effort to get started, so far it's been a case of trial and error and many many many hours online. You need to take a few risks in order to find reward.If I were you I would not stop looking for a real day job, at least you still have an income while you fine-tune your internet marketing skills and discover what works for you, consider it a hobby until it takes off......it WILL take time.

There are thousands of ways of earning money online, but be careful 30-40% of them are scams.

the best way of erning money online should be by clicking ads.

I am a member of online company, which pays its members like me to view ads. SIMPLE AS 1,2,3!!!!

For example, there is a website lets call it X, this website doesn't get enough traffic and it offers something like "Make money online" (but you will still have to pay for websites like that), so website X goes to a another company lets call it Y, and website X asks website Y to get people on their website and X pays Y money to get people there. So I am a member of website Y, they pay me to go to websites that X offers.

The website Y is: http://hits4pay.com/cgi-bin/redirect.cgi

They also pay you $10 for only a signup!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

The issue with your question is that you want a sure solution to making money online, but making money online is the same as being offline, you need a product that people will want at a competitive price or to be better than your competitors or to have something original.

The biggest money makers are big companies that can offer services better than others, Google is top for its speeds, ease of use and useability. At the same time the boy who set up the Million dollar homepage made his million dollars through originality and offering pure advertisement on a site thats original and works off people's curiosity.

What must come before a steady source of income is traffic, you need people to know your brand and you need dedicated visitors, once the traffic comes word of mouth begins and depending on the quality of your traffic your site will recieve higher rankings in most search engines, once you have traffic you can begin to make real money of adverts or your products.

Heres some miscellaneous ideas that people already use: Buying laptop keyboards and selling individual keys at $5-$7 a piece since people who lose theirs won't want to replace the keyboard but can't buy specific keys, take something you are knowledgable about and create tutorials (Possibly video) host them and use advertising revenue, (Not sure if this is allowed) earn $99 worth of mycents and offer reseller hosting of the unlimited plan (Remember unlimited just means there is no cap, doesn't truly mean infinite so you may want to cap your reseller plans).

My best advice, sit down with a piece of paper write what you are good at, what you like from the internet and how someone could make you revisit their site or give up your hard earned cash, get some initial ideas do your research (google is your friend) and see what the competition is offering and for what price and then ask yourself could you offer better or could you beat their price. Do it.

Take Xisto for example, They manage to offer hosting in return for your activity by you being active you increase the quality of the traffic and the amount of data and keywords that Xisto will rank in making it more appealing to potential users and by offering shares of profits for fulfilling certain tasks it uses the group mentality and the idea that the more you put into it the more you make and the more they make from advertising revenue. It is well executed and original and obviously works or you and I would not be here.

Earning money online there is a 50/50 chance the the company will be a scam or a legit company just trying to do business. It depends what sort of money you want to earn. Say referrals, Reviews, Coding. It also depends how much ?5 or $5000.

Hi
Yes Money Can Be Made Online & Lots Of it..
Have You Heard Of TrafficUltimatum This Course Went Live On The 18th Of march 2010 This Month & as far as i am concerned TrafficUltimatum Is The Best There Is To Teach Everyone How To Make Money Online a Complete Newbie Will Succeed With TrafficUltimatum I Know This Because I Didnt Know Anything About Computers And Yes I Bought TrafficUltimatum And I Made $500 already here is where i found TrafficUltimatum

So Im beginning to wonder if it is really possible. And if so what really and I mena really work. no scams or tricks. I jus want a program that can really work. So can anyone really help me??

Edited by TroyBrindley (see edit history)

Points2shopIs the place to be I got a Hdmi cable, and working on getting a psn card. The site is completely legit, no bogus offers. They have everything from games to movies to ipods, mp3s, consoles. Best of all it's free.Most users have doubts when going to sites like these, due to them being frauds. This is not the site, its completely legit then most sites others have been to.