xisto Community
Jade

Can Money Be Made Online?

Hey can u send me a link for thats forum please!!

Posting links to some forum will be like spamming and i don't know how others will take it. If it were some thread linking on another forum i could have done it directly. But direct domain URL will look spammy.

So here is what you can do.

1) Go to google and search for :
- "V7N Forums"
- "SEOChat Forums"

Hope you'll find them with ease as they appear as first 2 entries for those keywords.

I am also looking for some ways to earn money online and have currently joined with clicksia, but the amount you get is not very much. However, you can try it, if you want.One thing I haven't found still is legitimate online data entry jobs, so if anyone knows of that please tell me that pays decently. I can manage to give 2-3 hours of my day to do the job. I wish to give more time but, I am having 12th boards starting in march!Thanks in advance!!

One thing I haven't found still is legitimate online data entry jobs, so if anyone knows of that please tell me that pays decently. I can manage to give 2-3 hours of my day to do the job. I wish to give more time but, I am having 12th boards starting in march!Thanks in advance!!

Well as far as i know if you check the odesk.com and elance.com then you'll get those genuine data entry jobs. One thing to note over there is that you'll fail at start to complete the projects or will get some bad remarks or etc. Don't feel bad at that time, just keep on working till you get good at it. One more thing is using multiple logins during earlier period as it will save you some poor rating if you're newbie at that work. And right now you should concentrate at your studies, you can do the job later once you have enough time with your academic life.

At dlnbblc, IF YOU ARE ONLY HERE JUST TO PROMOTE YOUR REFERRAL LINKS, THEN PLEASE LEAVE. THIS FORUM DOES NOT TOLERATE SPAMMING, AND IF YOU HAVE READ THE RULES, THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT NO REF LINKS ARE ALLOWED.

Sorry, I just hate spammers SO much. I've had enough of them.

OK... at Jade. I have joined clickbank recently, but I still haven't tried it out fully yet. I am thinking of investing in a few sites, and I will send you some sites that I use and some that I don't but I am pretty sure that they are legitimate, and you can see if you are interested in them. There is also an affliate marketing site that is rather popular, and I have a site that can get you started if you want. However, I am still into it, so I will tell you about it IF you are interested and I will do my best to help you out as I can.

Like mahesh2k said, those sites are one of the most popular ones, but if you are really into it, then you will have to be your own boss. :) To earn more money, however, you need to USE money, and that is the problem. I started out with nothing, earned some money from nothing, and now I am thinking of investing in different sites. :(

I'm trying to be a money maker like you, but it is just to host my blog, support Xisto and donate all my earnings to charity. And it is better than playing games, I suppose. :P But anyway, check out the sites that mahesh2k gave you, PM me if you want to be your own boss, or something like that, and I will try and help you out, though I am learning myself. :D

Cheers, Nameless_

Well as far as i know if you check the odesk.com and elance.com then you'll get those genuine data entry jobs. One thing to note over there is that you'll fail at start to complete the projects or will get some bad remarks or etc. Don't feel bad at that time, just keep on working till you get good at it. One more thing is using multiple logins during earlier period as it will save you some poor rating if you're newbie at that work. And right now you should concentrate at your studies, you can do the job later once you have enough time with your academic life.

Thanks for the advice! :) I think you have a lot of experience with sites like odesk and elance!!

Thanks for the advice! laugh.gifI think you have a lot of experience with sites like odesk and elance!!

During my exam leave and holidays i have tried elance and getacoder a lot. So that is why you can say i have bit experience. Also some of my friends who are into non-technical field updated me with those data entry,voice and support jobs in elance. I was not aware of the concepts like virtual assistant, blog maintainer, SEO optimizer etc but now because of some of them i managed to learn what those jobs are.

There are many ways to make money online. And having join a few, scam or not, it is indeed true you can make money online. The reason having said so, I have actually seen a check being out before and that means not all are scam. But if you are thinking of making a decent living out of the internet, then my advise is, dont bet on it.

Making money online is possible, however there are alot of scams out there. The most legit way if you wanna work for yourself, is to start a web bussniess either selling products, or an information site thats paid by advertisers. Both of these will take alot of programming knowledge, hundreds of hours of work, upkeep, SEO, marketing campaigns and skill to be successful. Although if you play your cards exactly right, target the right audience, bring in enough hits and make yourself known you could be a billionaire like the kid that started facebook

Have you ever heard of google adsense?

I think that's the most reliable way to make money.

So basically all you need to do (DO NOT CHEAT WITH PROXIES) is post your html google adsense code, into your website (html) and then your random viewers will be clicking your ads :) you can make like 5 dollars a day, which is not that bad it's actually good money imo.

https://www.google.com/adsense/start/?gsessionid=3-GWxCTWt89HsBlQWCE0BQ

ok first of all you double post and I think thats against the rules but you are still a newbie maybe its ok xDyou can really make money online in some different ways there are so many ways but 80% are not genuine or scamyou can make money thru PTC sites where you can click an ads everyday and you earn .01 - .20 dollars per clickthere are also Paid to read emails which I think are scam because never tried it once in my life xD as the title says you willget paid to read emails from advertisers, There is also called paid to take survey you get paid by sharing your opinions to themI saw some genuine but some are scam, you can also earn online by ecommerce I mean buy and selling products it is the latest today because online world has billions maybe? of users, there is also called blogging where you can earn from advertisers and sponsors into your blog but this will take a hard of work when it is in the start because you will start with a scratch and beingunpopular so you must to be a hard writer and blogger.I think there are so much way to earn money online just don't know more about them sorryohh btw I forgot to say affiliate, being an affiliate is one to earn money online you will promote and sellssomeones product online and you earn some commisions

It is possible to make money online but the process is extremely tedious depending on which method you use to make money online. There are GPT websites that pay you to take surveys, sign-up, click on ads, etc. but it is a slow paced way to make money. Few of these sites are legit and actually pay so you have to do your research to see which sites pay (look for testimonials). To increase the rate, you can refer people to the website. There are other ways to make money such as writing articles for associated content or triond. You can also setup your own website and put ads on them. CPA/CPM networks will pay you for anyone who clicks on these ads. You will need a high traffic flow into your website though. Affiliate marketing is basically referring people to take a look at products. If the referral purchases the product, you earn $$$. Earning money to play games is extremely hard to do. Moola pays you to play fast-paced games with other players. When you sign-up, you are given a penny. With that penny, you play other players (double or nothing). If you lose that penny, you will be refunded with another penny. If you win, you get twice the amount you wagered. If you double a penny 30 times, it becomes a million dollars but the chances of winning 30 times in a row are very slim.Yuwie is like another facebook/myspace. It pays you to socialize! Well.. not really. Yuwie pays you when people visit your page, when you visit other pages, etc. The pay rate is really low. People won't bother to take a look at your page unless you post some things such as blog posts, pictures, etc. This is also a very slow way to make money online.

yes you can extremely make money online theres a lot of methods that you can try, but there are a lot of scam sitesbut there are still genuine and if you want to really make in your own post many good articles here in Xisto so that youearned a lot of mycents and then get a domain and a host so that you can build your blog, blogging today is the mostused by many endusers to make money online in the internet with the support of sponsors, advertisers and moreat the start blogging could be really ridiculously hard because you will start without visitors so you must do some hard work and communicating other webmasters or bloggers, so that they can visit your blog and also you can visit their blog and be friend with them, as time goes on you will see your blog sparkling :)

Edited by akira550 (see edit history)

I have the answer but with so many scams out their now I don't bother posting it. I will point You in the right direction.1. Find a Niche2. Be Determined.3. Be willing to learn like you were starting a new career.4. Take risks you will not succeed online without taking risks.5. Be patient it takes the average person 6 months to start making money.6. Take action and work at it everyday in some kind of way ti move you towards your goal of making money online..7. Focus on your desired outcome only.8. Have faith you have to see and visualize yourself making money online.It all starts in your head you can only get as far as your thinking will let you so think about succeeding only.

I suggest you to avoid PTC and get paid to sites. You'll work for cents if you spend lot of time on it and it will get you into nothing.

Heyyy PTC sites are really good, its just that people dont know how to use them properly. or they don't know how to manage an account. Im currently investing on a PTC site now(a known legit 1) and im doing rather good and with my calculations going to end with a pretty big profit. Reason why i started doing PTC is because my friend invested 80$ into the site im doing right now and ended up turning it into 260$ in just 6 months. And thats pretty freaking good o.O!