xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Sotw #4 - Voting

Vote for your favourite!  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am not really sure, but I really really liked your sig, deadmad7. :) It was really good, and it was a very very close vote, I'll tell you that. :D Keep up the good job!!! Nameless_

10 days of waiting and no results :) It's a ways a tie , everytime i look! I wanna start the next SOTW! c'mon people, don't just view , VOTE!

Be patient. I think Tramposch is just a little bit busy lately. I mean, he is the only person doing all the Sig of the Week stuff, so you have to put that in mind. :( By the way, anyone. Does anyone have any criticism for me? No votes so far for me and I'd like to know where I can improve. :) I mean, improving is the only way to go if you don't have any votes, yes, but I still need your feedback guys. :D

Sorry guys, thanks for explaining that Nameless_.I am quite busy, but I have actually been viewing this topic almost every day waiting for a tie to be broken, lets have discussion critiquing each others signatures while we wait for the tie breaker. Once the tie is broken I will wait 12 hours until I close the topic, not right when the tie is made.Gotta get back to class.

I vote the second one by deadmad7, Seems some awesome GFX though the font could have more time spent on it. It would look a lot better and professional.

Congradulations everyone! The contest is now finished! and the winner is..... Deadmad7!!!Great job, Ill have your userbar and everything ready after seven hours of backstage!I will also start the new SOTW then!