xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Strikee

License Validation Failed I get this error when i try to log in on Xisto.

I saw another topic below with the exact same problem but i figured I'll get a better answear by making a new one. If it's not ok , merge them.Whenever i try to log-in , no matther what data I input i get the exact same error "License Validation Failed".FTP Works , cPanel works ..etc :PHelp me up i want to buy a domain , just got my cents :P

an answer was already given in the other thread so i don't know why you are creating a whole new one. you need to wait a while and the error message will go away. be patient

I saw another topic below with the exact same problem but i figured I'll get a better answear by making a new one. If it's not ok , merge them.
Whenever i try to log-in , no matther what data I input i get the exact same error "License Validation Failed".
FTP Works , cPanel works ..etc :P
Help me up i want to buy a domain , just got my cents :P

No my friend , the topic i was talking about when I said I saw another one with the same problem was this one and as you can see the only solution for that certain person was for someone to inform Xisto - Support and because of that i thought a new topic would get faster results.

PS: I am patient , "thanks" for the tip.

Edited by Strikee (see edit history)

I am also getting License Validation Failed message in blank webpage when i treid to login the Xisto - Support billing page.How can i resolve this.Can anyone help me to login Xisto - Support billing.Regards,Tinoy Malayil

The site is back up now. It seems the problem still occurs randomly and lasts only for a few hours at the most. We really need a pinned thread explaining the problem and asking members to wait for a while before trying to access the site.

i checked the site too and everything work fine. so please try to log in now and if you couldn't post here again. i think it happened before, some of server error i guess.

i checked the site too and everything work fine. so please try to log in now and if you couldn't post here again. i think it happened before, some of server error i guess.

It happens to me once in a while and it usually goes away when you wait about an hour or two. Sometimes it could go on for days, but that's very rare. Otherwise, it works when I clean my cookies or something... I don't really know how that helps but it does work. After that, i came to the conclusion that the cookies that are stored in your computer from Xisto are being checked by Xisto again, and it doesn't the whole cookie (im cracking me when I'm typing this hhahaha :D ) or it gets the cookie and tries to match it to your xisto's cache cookie and finds it invalid because the server rebooted or your computer changed it's ip automatically.

It doesn't have anything to do with the cookies! It's a problem with the billing software that the site uses, and it tends to give this problem every now and then. It's just a small issue and gets resolved soon.