xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Sotw #3 - Voting Vote for your favourite

Vote for your favourite!  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry for the extremely late voting poll, I have had school to deal with, and have not had the chance to maintain the SotW. Hopefully I can start it up again.Vote for your favourite and post who you voted for!

I voted for rvalkass' signature.To me, I can see a lot more work done in rvalkass' signature than Nameless_'s. It seems like rvalkass uses brushes more often, and does a lot more blending while Nameless_'s signature could have been as simple as adding a render on a background and fading it.Don't get me wrong, Nameless_'s signature is also great, I love the barcode you have there, but he words Trapper seem to be a bit squashed and out of place.

I voted for rvalkass signature. I found it is something like those anti-hero style figures pic in that signature. I like such shadow figures (what they call ninja or something). Besides in that signatures i found some bacteria style color movement. It picks my attention. I like that so i voted for it.

I voted for rvalkass. I like the glow on the sword's end, but I think it would be a little better if it would be bigger or give it some more glow. Because now it looks good, but it didn't catch my eye at first, the mask took almost all my attention. It would look cool when everything else is kinda greenish and this one end of the sword glows blueish light. It looks cool like that, though. Nice

Yes!!! The Signature of the Weeks are up again!!! I've been waiting for so long. :P At Tramprosch: Does it really look like that? :P It's a combination of a variety of pictures mixed together, feathered and blended so that it looks like one big one... :D But anyway, I prefer critical comments. There is always room for improvement, and I look forward to the Signatures of the Week. :D I guess I just have to make the brushes more evident, huh? I tend to use less more opacity on them, as I see it as an enhancement tool and not a tool to actually give lots of impression, but anyway, look out for the next sig!!!Hopefully I'll have more improvement then. Looking forward to it. :D(yes!!! I'm glad I come back to Xisto every so often. :D I love this community so much)