xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ridwan sameer

Im Back :)

Hey guysAfter quite a long breakI think ill start back postinghere :PWoot Wootalsoa small questioni know each post takes a while for it to appear on myCents, but whne we reach 100, how long is it till the 1 dollar appears on my account?

Hey buddy, Welcome back... Lets continue our discussions :PUsually it will take 4-5 hours. But recently there is some problem with myCents update, so it will take a while to update your myCents, so be patient if they are not updating.

Hey mate, Welcome Back to Trap!For the my cents update to take place please allow 1-5 hours it has been very quick recently. If you realise your mycents are not going up at all this is because of maintenance you can carry on posting once maintenance has finished your my cents will have updated to what you earnt. Once again Welcome Back!

i know each post takes a while for it to appear on myCents, but whne we reach 100, how long is it till the 1 dollar appears on my account?

There was hard drive change and that's why we faced mycents problem. Other than that, it updates every hour or 20 minutes time. Depends on load of mycent server. If you post good replies without line breaks and excessive posting. You'll likely to earn some mycent in fairly short time. Just be patient and post naturally. You'll earn enough mycents in day or two to buy domains. In weeks posting, you'll earn enough to buy mycent for yearly hosting. Or perhaps more depending on discussion.

Hmm You guys Misunderstood my questionIm aware that myCENTs Update takes time, my REAL question isOnce we reach 100 MyCENTS, it automatically gets converted to 1$ and we start back at 0 mycents right> my question is , will we g et the 1$ as soon as we reach 100 points, or does it take time?

Yes thats right. It does take some time. Until then you will see something like this READY[107.23] Once they converted to xisto dollars your READY status will be removed and it shows remaining myCent balance.

Once we reach 100 MyCENTS, it automatically gets converted to 1$ and we start back at 0 mycents right> my question is , will we g et the 1$ as soon as we reach 100 points, or does it take time?

Let me break it this way, when you reply to post chances of getting 0 in every replies mycent is less. So you get something like 102.40$. And as you crossed 100mycents you got 1 $ here with [READY] status here, and 2.40mycents added in it as well. Now you need 97more mycents to get another 1$. As this mycent server is connected to Xisto - Support billing, it takes time to update. And it moves in some way that it takes time to update your mycents on forums as well as on your Xisto - Support account.

Hey welcome back my friend to the best forum community in all the internet. I am happy to listen that you are back because i want that Xisto gets bigger and bigger with the pass of time...You will have to continue postin here and I see that you have made a lot of post until now... well the process will be easiest to you to get a logic plan or recovery your old logic plan because here in xisto never delete your files...Welcome again and enjoy the experience here on Xisto forums the best forum in the internet...

Hi!@Ridwan SameerWelcome back. You must have been pretty active back in the day when you were on the forum - you've got quite a bit of posts there!By the way, your signature block has an image that reads "Account inactive" from PhotoBucket so you might want to update your signature.