xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Marina01

Hello Marina!

Dear friend welcome to Xisto. You are right that this is very interesting site. Be carefull about the quality of your posts. If your posts are good quality one then you will get my cents for the same and you can use it to own your own website even. So stick to the rules of Xisto and don't ever spam. So best of luck.  

Hello, I am new to this forums and I'm found this site interesting and useful. I'm looking forward to join on the forums, helping people out with my thoughts and learning from others.

Welcome to the forum Marina. You'll find there are some interesting discussions going on here so feel free to join in, and of course, you can start your own. See you around!

Hello, I am new to this forums and I'm found this site interesting and useful. I'm looking forward to join on the forums, helping people out with my thoughts and learning from others.

Hello Marina01!!! Welcome to Xisto!!! It's a nice way to host your site, if you want. This forum doesn't only provide you with wonderful members, they also help you alot, and you can host a free site here as well, along with a proper top level domain name. :P But in my opinion, learning from this site alone is well enough, but if you are interested in the hosting program, proceed to the Xisto's Billing and support center (https://support.xisto.com/) and then signup there. You should be able to see mycents under your name in no time after you've done 5 posts and then you can host your own site.

Feel free to post here for help or PM me if you have any questions about anything at all!!

Cheers, Nameless_

Welcome Marina01 to Xisto. Seems great you are willing to help people out with your knowledge you have come to the right place buddy. Glad to see some of the Trap advertising as also bought you here! I am sure will will also learn many new things and ask people things :P. I have provided you important links you must read below in order to fit in with the community + The rules + And the Xisto story on how this all started up which is very interesting!

Important Links:

Xisto Read Me

Forum Rules

Credit System V3.0 Online

The Xisto Story

Enjoy the forum! :P

-Ash:).