xisto Community
FouGilang

My Body Hasn't Changed :(

you know what....i don't want to scare you, but go out right now and watch the movie, "thinner". maybe you are just cursed haha

Hello people, hope there's someone who can answer this :P
I'm 19 years old boy, about 175 cm height and 55 kg weight. i have a feeling that there's something not right with my body: it is not changed at all, My weight and height still in the same shape as 1-2 years ago.
I eat a lot, snack a lot (anytime if there is snacks in front of me), and i like to drink milk.
Well, it doesn't matter if i don't get taller, it's the weight that worried me. I'm kind of thin, compared to my father, and it's frustrating when he started his speech about it. Am i not growing anymore or what? I had a tbc before, if that helped

Oh, and if you do have suggestion, please don't suggest to consume some kind of pills in your local, as it might be not available in my area. :P

I suggest going to the doctors on this one. There are literally hundreds of reasons why you aren't growing that people on this forum could come up with, but who knows the exact cause. It could be something bigger than you think, or it could be no problem at all. The only way you can find out is to SEEK medical attention.