xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
index.html

Hello To All

welcome to Xisto dear friend...this is one of the best hosts on the web if you ask me and this idea of using virtual money rocks!I hope to see you around and see your site being hosted soon.Cheers mate, have fun.

greeting, and welcome to Xisto, index.html! (Err... are you sure about your username? :o )

you're pretty right about the talented users here, they make me feels like a newbie and wanted to learn more and more so i'm not gonna left behind... but don't forget to read the forum's rules on this link and the Web Hosting FAQ here

anyway, the time is yours, so i hope you enjoy your time posting :)

That's a really cool name! :) Oh sorry - welcome! Judging by your username I'm sure you'll fir right in very soon and yeah, this forum is for getting hosting and socializing :D Just stick to the rules and you'll do fine, and if you post regularly you can get your domain+hosting in less than a week (no spamming please :o )

well all the best and see you around

Edited by The Simpleton (see edit history)

:) Welcome index. :D I hope you enjoy your stay here at Xisto.com, Web Hosting Powered by Xisto - Web Hosting.com! I do hope you settle in as a new member, and get posting to an Advanced member, however there is a few threads I (WE)'d like you to read-up on before you start posting. :o

One rule is for when you get your access to our Members Shoutbox. We ask you to please do not post "Links In The Shoutbox". As this is considered; spam, advertising and thread promotion.

Firstly, we'd like you to read the Xisto.com Board Rules.

Secondly, I must advise you to read the Terms of Service (TOS) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).

Thirdly, since there's way to many links for Xisto, simply just read the whole archive. :D The Xisto Readme file wll confirm and teach you everything about Xisto.com. For your Hosting account, please signup at the Xisto Billing area, and make sure to use the same email address as you did signing up here on the forums.

Thank you, and I do hope to see you enjoy your stay ! :D

welcome!your username is rather delightful, haven't seen anyone use their username privilege like that.I'm sure you'll find it cozy and warm here at trap , and i look forward to seeing your contributions to Xisto!