xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
legend112

Hello World! hi to all

hi guys!so yes, i joined a couple of days ago alright, just had missed this section. lolzanyway i like to call myself legend112..im male-20, im into web designing, learnt php mysql by myself a couple of months ago and now im part of a good team creating software for SMF. yay!Im here for web hosting and a tld domain as im creating a brand new site, i have run a few but things haven't worked out, but as they say, winners never quit and quitters never win :)I hope to all the nice characters here and if you have a site you're creating esp. smf forums and you need a quick hack or something, get in touch i'll be glad to take a look and see if i can be of any help.Laters, nice to meet ya!

hi guys!
so yes, i joined a couple of days ago alright, just had missed this section. lolz

anyway i like to call myself legend112..im male-20, im into web designing, learnt php mysql by myself a couple of months ago and now im part of a good team creating software for SMF. yay!

Im here for web hosting and a tld domain as im creating a brand new site, i have run a few but things haven't worked out, but as they say, winners never quit and quitters never win :)

I hope to all the nice characters here and if you have a site you're creating esp. smf forums and you need a quick hack or something, get in touch i'll be glad to take a look and see if i can be of any help.

Laters, nice to meet ya!

Welcome dear friend to Xisto I hope you will get your TLD very soon. Be careful while posting. As its the most clean forum I have ever seen so try to maintain it.

Welcome to Xisto, legend12! that should be 5 days ago though :) It's nice to know more experienced people like yourself who can share the experiences with people like me :o Oh, and quick question, do you know some smf mods or hack that enable like/dislike posts and synchronized with the karma / reputation?

Welcome to Xisto, legend12! that should be 5 days ago though :o

It's nice to know more experienced people like yourself who can share the experiences with people like me :D

Oh, and quick question, do you know some smf mods or hack that enable like/dislike posts and synchronized with the karma / reputation?

thanks, FouGilang...i feel at home already :)

what you need is something that makes karma/reputation system integrate with like/dislike posts mod? Its would be a nice idea and a hack can't be that difficult if both mods exist.

which smf version are you using by the way?

hmmi don't know if wether the mods already exist or not, but i've seen some mods like "thank you post", so we need the opposite :)i'm using 1.1.10, can you try? :o

hmmi don't know if wether the mods already exist or not, but i've seen some mods like "thank you post", so we need the opposite :)

i'm using 1.1.10, can you try? :o

i'm currently working on my site and kinda snowed under work but yes,i will try! Once i get some free time...which is very soon so don't despair!!

i think integrating it should just be a little tweak so i'll go over the code once you let me know the mod you're using for reputation/karma.

what's the url to your forums?

Cheers

Oops sorry for missing out on this thread - you've already gotten over sixty posts so I guess you can't be called a new member anymore? :) It's good to have such a skilled member on our forums and I know we're going to have a lot of interesting discussions with you involved :o Well accept my late welcome and continue the postin!

Oops sorry for missing out on this thread - you've already gotten over sixty posts so I guess you can't be called a new member anymore? :) It's good to have such a skilled member on our forums and I know we're going to have a lot of interesting discussions with you involved :o Well accept my late welcome and continue the postin!

yay! thanks a lot mate...i feel very welcome here.

about my 60posts, its funny they have gotten so many in such a little time...i hope im not spamming, just got so much to say on so many topics and its refreshing because this is like a general forum so everything i'm into is right here! lol!

thank you guys, you rock!!! im really happy and think i'll be getting my hosting sometime next week! hurray!

Welcome to Xisto, If your looking for web hosting this is a good place to go. I have already started using it and It is the cheapest and best I've used so far. Hope you become an active member of this forum.