xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Simpleton

How Would You Feel If All Your Posts On T17 Suddenly Disappeared?!

better off without ya? nawwww. you were always a welcome addition even though you do start some really weird topics like this one smile.gif

Simpleton, your topics are good i mean atleast they're keeping us commenting here. Otherwise i was tired of religious/dating/fantasy questions. There is not much i can contribute in those sections. Keep posting good topics.

Well I'm glad to hear that. :) There's another reason why I started this topic - I used to be a member/mod on a computer forum for almost a year and made around 1500 posts. Then one day, without warning, the admin sold the domain, meaning that the forum was taken down and disappeared into thin air! And that was just an ordinary forum, without giving anything in return; so that hurt!! Over here though, you get a lot back by posting so I guess we don't stand to lose a lot if the posts were to disappear.....

Well, I would be disappointed and it would depend if I would loose myEarnings for that or not, if not then an alternative would be to try and post in the same topics about the same thing to get the post count back, but if it happened again, I would be pissed off and wouldn't continue to post I guess :)Would just pay real $ for hosting.. It's sometimes just fun to see your replies in an one or two years old topic. ;]

Well, I would be disappointed and it would depend if I would loose myEarnings for that or not, if not then an alternative would be to try and post in the same topics about the same thing to get the post count back, but if it happened again, I would be pissed off and wouldn't continue to post I guess :(
Would just pay real $ for hosting.. It's sometimes just fun to see your replies in an one or two years old topic. ;]

I agree with you.

I would shattered because my site would go offline and that would let the users down :)

And the discussions here are really intriguing so i wouldn't be very happy too from that perspective too :D after sobbing and all, i would hunt for the guys who would have deleted em and make me pay! :D