xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bradlays

Me And Some Of My "works"

Hello Xisto members,

My name is Brad and I am a 21 year old aspiring freelance web/graphic designer. Just by looking at the forums I can already see that they are somewhat unique and interesting and I hope that the members here are the same. I have lived in Texas my whole life and I have lived in Corpus Christi, Austin, and Harlingen.

I have recently began looking into logo design and here are a couple of my first designs using just my name.

"Brad's Creations"

Posted Image

With this image I was just messing around and trying to create a test tube and I feel I actually ended up turning it into something interesting.

"Brad"

Posted Image

This is another image a came up real fast in order to use it as an avatar. It says Brad if you look closely

I actually have to go now, but if interested I can post more of some stuff I have made later. Edited by bradlays (see edit history)

Hey, pretty good graphics! I especially liked the first one. Your test tube looks great there. Very unique. It's refreshing to see you put some effort and originality into your creations.. I can just imagine how cool it would be if it were animated for a software splash screen!You should consider doing some graphics design tutorials here.. I'm sure it would generate some interest.

Hey, nice!!! Did you really do all those logo's yourself? They're really good!!! I'd like to learn how to do something like that someday too... :) Haha, and you're pretty right when you said that Xisto is a very unique forum... this is because Xisto is the only webserver hosting company that I know of to give unlimited hosting packages for free, as well as a free domain name. But you will have to post for that though...

But I am not really sure whether you are here for the free services or what... but anyway, it is a tradition (kinda) to tell people what to do if they want these free services... so yeah... bear with me for a moment if you don't really want to use Xisto's free hosting and domain packages... though I don't see why anyone won't use this chance to earn a few extra bucks. :( Of course, you can't use it for anything else but for hosting though, sorry. :(

Haha, I'll keep this simple though, no worries:

1) Signup at Xisto's Support and Billing System, so you can have your own Client Area with the same email that you have used here when you signed up here.

2) Post at least five posts, though more if you feel like it. :D :D :D

3) Wait for a few hours... your myCENTS should be up by then.

4) When you myCENTS thing is up (down under your name), you can start earning myCENTS to host your website, if you ever decide to get one!!!!

You will be able to see a myCENTS thing under your name on the forums of Xisto if you are successful. I don't know... even if you aren't looking for free web hosting sites, I think it is quite satisfiying seeing numbers go up, especially numbers that represent real money (US dollars in this case), so I strongly suggest that you sign up to Xisto.

Haha, Good luck!!!

Welcome to trap 17. Im sure you would fit in perfectly here. Everyone so far has been super helpful and friendly.Also nice work on those logos, they have a very professional feel to them. And good luck with your journey into graphic and web design.

I can't believe I missed this thread - I generally try to get on the welcoming wagon soon :o Anyway welcome Brad, to the Xisto forums. It' been 10 days since you've joined and so few posts? :D I hope you get into the mood to post frequently soon. Those logos you designed are really awesome and I'm quite inspired to learn to do something like that. I hope you find Xisto a good place to display more of your works.You are just 2 posts away for your myCENTs counter to start ticking, so come along and make some posts now and then :) Have a good time!