xisto Community
Xedos

How Many Hosting Credits Do You Have?

well until two days ago I had 3.something but today somehow I have -4.67 !!!!! damn man, this is starting to suck i can't be posting every single day 4 or 5 posts this is kind of getting out of hand, I work 8 to 12 hours everyday and then on saturday and sundays I do all the crap I coulnd't do during the weekend and that includes posting here but still is not enough i think this time the moderators of Xisto went a little too far I'm just thinkin of moving somewhere else or just drop my website because I really don't have the time to make 10 post to get a few hosting points and then they faster than whatever this really sucks, not to mention that I'm helping a friend here too and he doesn't speak English so I have to do all the posting for him too...

I only average 1.98 posts a day and I got 47.79 hosting credits and the credit system only existed for a moth so I don't think it is that hard. In a year I should have a years worth of hosting credits.

I have around 10.7 credits...I need to start posting alot more so I can get package 2 =DI also have a question....When you ask for a Package 2 request does it upgrade the package 1 to package 2 without reseting it? Will someone explain pleaseI have package 1 as of now, but I want to move up to package 2.....will it reset everything and how do I accomplish this....

when you upgrade from package 1 to package 2 it will not reset anything in your hosting account. But, there have been some people that are saying hosting credits will be reset to 3 after an upgrade, but that doesn't affect your website.

I only have like 10 or under... posting can be hard sometimes as there are not many topics that suit my liking and i am afraid to create them as it may go in the spams bit... :D

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

I have LOTS of hosting credits. If you make one long post rather than many short ones, you will get more creidts. By the way, I have 140 hosting credits. That gives me some serious away time.

I've got 41.** I forgot the last two. I like to keep it high. I usually take a few days on the forum and a few days off. I haven't been here for ages recently. Burned up 10 credits. I'm back now. ;)

I have almost 22 now, it helps to post some tutorials, and it's also nice to hear that people use your tutorials, the only problems is that you have to be good at something to write about it, but if you have hosting here, you should be able to write about webdesigneing, HTML, MYSQL or PHP or maybe even other things