xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dak1ng

What Are Your Computer Specs? list the specs of your computer here

Ok, I have two computers: a gateway MX60027 laptop and a custom built gaming rig ($1150 worth). Here are the specs of my gateway:

256 MB RAM

50GB Hard Drive

1GB Dedicated memory (graphics)

Intel Celeron M 360 Processor

Windows XP

Here are the specs to my custom computer:

4GB RAM (DDR3)

320 GB Hard Drive

2GB NVIDIA Graphics

Intel Core 2 Duo Processor

Windows Vista (Soon to be windows 7)

Samsung 2343BWX 23" LCD Monitor

Those are just a little of my specs... showoff your computer's specs here! list the features and hardware of your computer, from RAM to the OS... I wanna see who's got the best computer

Notice from truefusion:
As per the readme, topics like this should be avoided. Generic lists should be placed within quotes.
Edited by Dak1ng (see edit history)

i have one old piece of junk =/ dell<3
still love it
couple years old now

2gig ramgeforce 8600GTS
22" screen
Intel 2.4 Ghz 2 cores (6600)
600gig hard drive

no it doesent run crysis very well but who cares, that game is a piece of junk anyway =P

i need to look around how things are going in this industry soon, its been a long time, feel free to tell me suggestions for upgrades! , at least it ran aion online at max settings 1050x1600 completely fine.

I wanna see who's got the best computer

Well, you can be sure it's not mine! :D Cindy(I just named my computer, omg) and I have been through a lot together. Last week we had our first hard drive failure. :(I had my first Linux experience on Cindy. She's not hot, she hasn't the best CPU and there isn't much to say about her Graphics Card and RAM cards either, but she has been through many power interruptions during startup, so many times I have attached so many USB crap she hasn't even been able to boot because of the lack of power. She might suck by your standards, but she's my baby :)
/Joke

Anyway here are the specs:

I have a HP dv-7 1090 (laptop):Processor: AMD Turion X2 Ultra Dual-Core mobile ZM-80, 2.10 GHz
RAM: 3 GB, 800 MHz
Videocard: ATI Radeon Mobility HD 3450, 256 MB
Memory: 2x 232 GB Hitachi HDD (one of them which is failing)

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

i have one old piece of junk =/ dell<3still love it
couple years old now

2gig ram
geforce 8600GTS
22" screen
Intel 2.4 Ghz 2 cores (6600)
600gig hard drive

no it doesent run crysis very well but who cares, that game is a piece of junk anyway =P

i need to look around how things are going in this industry soon, its been a long time, feel free to tell me suggestions for upgrades! , at least it ran aion online at max settings 1050x1600 completely fine.

Is it a laptop or desktop?

mine:

Intel Core 2 Duo Core @2.20 GHz Processor4x 1GB DDR2 RAM (but only get 3.37GB)
ATI Radeon X600 Series 256MB VGA (but windows 7 said it was X300/X500/ETC 128MB Series)
1 160GB HardDisk & 1 80GB HardDisk
Windows 7 N Version (that damn no-wmv-codec one) & uBuntu

Is it a laptop or desktop?

laptop with a 22" ? =P
if you have a laptop with that big screen it destroys the whole purpose of the laptop, that u can carry it around xD
but no its not a laptop ^^

Ok.. time to riddle out my list of computers that I own.

I have a dell laptop:1GB of ram (no clue what type)
2.5GHz Pentium M
Some crappy graphics
40GB hard drive
Windows XP

I have a dell Desktop:
2.5GHz pentium 4
1.256GB of RAM
160GB Hard Drive
Some AGP Radeon card
17" monitor
Windows XP

Another Dell Desktop:
1.8GHz Core 2 Duo
2GB ram (DDR2)
integrated graphics, not sure what kind.
17" monitor
Windows 7

And last but not least a custom one:
Core 2 Quad @2.66GHz
4GB DDR2 RAM
XFX 8600GT XXX (old, needs replacing soon)
EVGA 750i sli FTW motherboard.
1 250GB WD hard drive (7,200RPM)
1 1TB WD hard drive (7,200RPM)
Windows 7 and XP

two words....WHO CARES!!!

first of all, your desktop computer isn't worth 1150 and it's a little outdated to be considered a gaming computer. both computer together are probably worth $800 total. sorry to burst your bubble there. i am sure you're proud of your computers but they really aren't anything to brag about nor worth posting about. i just bought a laptop that has pretty much the same specs as your destop minus the monitor ofcourse(but you didn't even list your monitor in your specs). if your monitor is worth more than your whole destop setup and what's inside the case, then maybe, just maybe it's worth 1150 as you say. i say trash your laptop and upgrade your desktop with the extra money

Ok, I have two computers: a gateway MX60027 laptop and a custom built gaming rig ($1150 worth). Here are the specs of my gateway:

Here are the specs to my custom computer:

Those are just a little of my specs... showoff your computer's specs here! list the features and hardware of your computer, from RAM to the OS... I wanna see who's got the best computer

Notice from truefusion:
As per the readme, topics like this should be avoided. Generic lists should be placed within quotes.