xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

I Was Blessed With A Baby Girl On 15.10.09

Dear friends By the grace of GOD I was blessed with a baby girl on 15.10.09 and I would love to share this happy moment with my friends in Xisto. Sorry for being so late to share it here. Moreover I am tensed due to one reason that till now I am not able to see her face due to non availability of leave to go to my wife, she is about 3000 kilo meters away from me. As soon as I will get the leave I will fly to her, I am very eager to see her. I have thought that I should call her "SHREYA" actually if I am not mistaken then the word means beautiful and good. ?

Congratulations :) May you all live happy, healthy lives :(Now you can show her the world and the things within.

Good on ya, "Shreya" seems an elegant name. I have sympathy for your situation hopefully you get the opportunity to see your new born soon.

hey congratulations! that has to be disturbing for you that you couldn't be there but everything holds it's time and place and i am sure you are still experiencing the anticipation and excitement!

no hurry out and go buy a mitt and glove before your wife goes shoping for barbie dolls :)

Dear friends By the grace of GOD I was blessed with a baby girl on 15.10.09 and I would love to share this happy moment with my friends in Xisto. Sorry for being so late to share it here. Moreover I am tensed due to one reason that till now I am not able to see her face due to non availability of leave to go to my wife, she is about 3000 kilo meters away from me. As soon as I will get the leave I will fly to her, I am very eager to see her. I have thought that I should call her "SHREYA" actually if I am not mistaken then the word means beautiful and good.

That is just wonderful, I bet you are just so excited! It must be awful not to be there with your wife at such a time, I hope you get to see them both very soon. Congradulations!

Hey!!! Congratulations on your new baby girl!!! I'm sure you're very excited about that... Go back home quickly to your waiting wife... :) She needs you. Anyhow, I've done a search on Google for the definition of "Shreya". Apparently it means 'Auspicious' or 'Lucky' in Sanskrit... are you Hindu? It comes from a Hindu language too, and I believe that it refers to the Hindu goddess Lakshmi... But anyway... there is one more definition in Czech but I can't read it... But congratulations!!! I am very happy for you, and I believe that all of Xisto members are very happy for you as well. :D May you life bath in light and happiness with the arrival for you new baby girl and the new life that has now entered you family. Treat her well, keep her safe, and teach her good things!!! Don't let her turn into a rebel or something like that!!! :(:D

Congratulations!!!I hope you will be able to see your new darling daughter very soon. In the meantime, our thoughts and prayers will hopefully keep her and your wife safe.Now you can look forward to teething problems, running around and bumping into things, teenage rebellion, and unsuitable boyfriends... I bet your job sounds a lot easier now :) All my love and wishes of happinness to you and your family!