Sign in to follow this  
FouGilang

I Need Some Help On Chinese Translation

ok ,maybe not "some", but i really need this so please help me :(

what i need is a "chinese-pinyin-character-to-us-keyboard-character"

i cant write those chinese letters in my pc, so i uploaded them here

Posted Image

is it clear?

i'm not asking for the full english translation, just re-write those chinese character to "normal" latin letters

some kind of that "kanji to romaji" in japanese (i dont know what it is called in chinese)

thank you for helping :)

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

Haha, I understand what you mean... unfortunately I don't seem to have to time right now... but I just thought that I might reply to your thread anyway... a few quickies here though... I'll start from the second column and from the bottom to the top: (there won't be any intonation marks though, sorry. I don't know how to add them on).

Rvalkass or any other admins: DO NOT QUOTE!!! Because I really did type them all up and it took a lot of time and I am late for school now and yeah... :( And I didn't type in Chinese either because it would break the "No other languages rule other than English" on Xisto

Zhun bei kai shi (Get ready to start)

Huang Hua (Lies)

***engish words in the list: Gloria, he Couple, Superman, LUV D.N.A., Indian boy, The boy I used to know, Wanna

Wo bu dong (sorry, I can't read the third letter, so I'm just guessing for this one - it means "I don't understand", if that is right)

Bai ma wang zi (white horse prince - like snow white, if you get what I mean)

***engish words in the list: Rally, 4minute, Heartbreaker

Chun Wang (Spring Watch? Hard to translate)

Jia Jian Gong Shi (Add Minus Public Ways - again, hard to translate)

***engish words in the list: Hey Mr, Bad Girl, Amoled, Glam Girl, Abracadabra, Suga Luv, So Beautiful

Qu ba qu ba (Go, Go)

***engish words in the list: The boy does nothing, Trouble maker, Keep you much longer

Xin xie (Newly written)

***engish words in the list: Style news

Wang Fei (The Chinese queen, I think. I'm not really sure. Something to do with the imperial chinese king's women)

Dang ni xiang zhe wo (When you think of me... awwww so cute....)

***engish words in the list: Hot N' Cold

Hua wu die (Flower Butterfly)

***engish words in the list: DNA

Ni yao zou le ba? (Feat. Gao En) (You want to leave now? Featuring Gao En - the artist's name)

***latin or french words in the list: Etude (not translation: but the song is classical music, I think)

Shuo chu yuan wang ba (Speak out your wish)

***engish words in the list: So what

Bu de Bu Ai (I nearly wrote "shou" instead of "ai" because they look similar and it's hard to read. But anyway, the translation is hard: No gain no love... I think)

Bu chong li (um... no repeated strength?)

Ni di ge (Your song)

OK, these are in order of the second column, from the bottom to the top. In order... :) I will do the first column when I come back from school, if it hasn't already been done by someone else like kleong already... :D The writing is very hard to read though, so there might be mistakes in the romaji translation, and the english translation, is mostly correct according to what I read in your image. If there are some comments in my english translation then it means that I found it hard to translate (like "um... no repeated strength?), but if it is simple and only have the translation, like (Your song) (You want to leave now? Featuring Gao En - the artist's name) (When you think of me... awwww so cute....), then I am pretty sure of it's translation... :D I'm glad I took the time to do this though... :D

You just helped me too much I though it would be bad if I didn't help you back... thanks so much once again, FouGilang.

thank you Nameless, you're doing great job there :)

i guess it's still not understandable, i'm not too good at explaining :/
i just want them to be in latin letter (what does it called... pinyin?), cause i cant read those chinese letters (and i cant type them either...) :(
and, well, if you feel like it, you may just insert the english translation beside the "pinyin" like what Nameless_ do above, it'll be more appreciated :D
i didnt use google translate either because some people before said that chinese letter are too complex to be translated in google, and the fact that google translating it to some funny meaningless words...

some example of what i mean (from Nameless_ translation):

Kara - Bai Ma Wang ZiKara - Wo bu dong
Kara - Wanna

is it more understandable now? :D

oh, and since the left column were artist name, i think they shouldn't be translated, are they?

No... the left column isn't the artist's names... I believe. Well... I don't know, because some of it might be, but others aren't a proper name, though they might be just a pen name, like Akon. But anyway, sorry for the delay. I couldn't find your thread in the Get-New-Posts page so I thought I might check the new topics page today... (yeah, I'm just that slow...)

From the bottom to the top (because I did that for the other post as well, don't know why):

***english words in the list: T-Max, T-ara, PK Heman, One Love, Norazo

Mc Meng (Mc Dream)

Mc Meng (Mc Dream)

***english words in the list: Marie Sernehol..., Kara, Kara, Kara, Jewelry, Hot Issue, G-Dragon, FT Island, Flying Girls, Dream Girls, Devil Angel, DamBi, Brown Eyed Girl, Brown Eyed Girl, Bizniz, Big Bang, Big Bang, Alesha dixon, Akon, Akon

Fei Lun Hai (Flying Wheel Sea - I don't know if this can be translated)

<-------and this is where my limited Chinese comes in... because I learn simplified Chinese and this is traditional Chinese

Something Jiao Lin (Not in my Dictionary)

Something Jing Teng (I can't read the first and last characters, but the Teng should be correct)

Pin Guan

Something Di Pai Duan (I can't read again, don't want to make a mistake because there are lots of possibilities)

Something Yi Lin (Not in my dictionary, sorry)

Wu Yue Tian (Five Moon Days)

Wo Bu guan Jia Zu (I don't care about my Family Tribe)

Shao Nu Shi Dai (The Time of Young Ladies.... what kind of songs are you listening to?)

Shao Nu Shi Dai (Again, The Time of Young Ladies)

Fen Hong Jia Ren (Pink Beautiful Girl)

Fan Hang Bo (Don't know...if it's right, no translation.)

Tao/Yao Something (I haven't seen the word before)

Sorry for my crappy translation this time... I didn't think I'd have to resort to my dictionary, and still come up with no possibilities... But if you search these words one my one in Google then they might have the PinYin for it (the latin letters)

Note: I realised a typo where I typed the first list up... In the last one in the list that I typed up, it is "Ni de ge", not "Ni di ge"... (Your song). I'm sorry I got that wrong. Don't know why though. E and I are four letters apart from the keyboard.

thank you, Nameless_, you're so much of help for me :(well the truth is (maybe) some of the songs come from korean, but they translated the songs to chinese, such like that big bang - qu ba qu ba which is Big Bang - Go Go (well that's how i recognize this one, it just "maybe" anyway)too bad that even you cant read them all, but maybe i can guess what are those "something" are. fortunately, it's the artist name, it should not too hard to find i think. i'll see what i can find with google and youtube and come back to let you know what i found, and not to mention that i'm feeling lucky today :Dthank you again :)

thank you, Nameless_, you're so much of help for me :( well the truth is (maybe) some of the songs come from korean, but they translated the songs to chinese, such like that big bang - qu ba qu ba which is Big Bang - Go Go (well that's how i recognize this one, it just "maybe" anyway)

too bad that even you cant read them all, but maybe i can guess what are those "something" are. fortunately, it's the artist name, it should not too hard to find i think. i'll see what i can find with google and youtube and come back to let you know what i found, and not to mention that i'm feeling lucky today :D
thank you again :)

Ah... maybe that is why... I don't recognise any of the Asian songs though, so I won't be able to help you with it... But I just thought that you would like to know that if you have any Japanese songs in there, the Kanji (which is originated from China's Chinese) might sometimes be slightly different from the Chinese language, so even if they may look similar, the pronunciations and the appearance of the word will be completely different.

I never knew you were into Korean/Chinese songs.... :D And Haha, I'm feeling lucky today... did that come from Google?

now,

thanks to Nameless_, google, and youtube, i made it this time =D

now let me tell you what i find with these engine, starting from the top

David Tao Zhe - Your song

david's songs seems to have brackets in their title (like ni-de-ge(your song)) so i think i'll take the english title :D

Wilber Pan - Wu Zhong Li, Wilber Pan - Bu De Bu Ai

well, i know the bu de bu ai (with different written title) but that's how it look even in youtube, so i'll let it be :D

Pink - So What

it's an english song lol :)

Girl's Generation - Tell Me Your Wish, Girl's Generation - Etude

"Shao Nu Shi Dai" as you mention above was, technically, "SNSD", a chinese name used by Girl's Generation (by the way, i like those cute girls performance), and that "etude" simply not a classic music when i heard to it :(

Wo Bu Guan Jia Zu (Family Tribe) - Ni Yao Zou Le Ba Feat. Gao En (You want to leave now)

stuck at this, didnt find any result neither with the chinese and translation...

Jolin Tsai - Flower Butterfly, Katy Perry - Hot N' Cold, Pin Guan - Dang Ni Xiang Zhe Wo, Xiao Jing Teng - Wang Fei, Min Hyo Rin - Style News

ok these ones are good :D

Fahrenheit - Xin Wo

i see that fei lun hai was called more to Fahrenheit, i'll go with that :(

Akon - Keep You Much Longer, Akon - Troublemaker, Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing, Big Bang - Go Go, Big Bang - So Beautiful, Bizniz - Suga Luv, Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra, Brown Eyed Girls - Glam Girl, Dambi - Amoled, Devil Angel - Bad Girl, Dream Girls - Hey Mr

english title :(

Flying Girls - Plus Minus

i cant get any of this in youtube, but i find some information from imeem. and i got this said that it was released on August 3, 2009 - -

FT Island - I Hope

finally found this after 30 minutes searching in google and friends o_0

G-DRAGON - Heartbreaker ,Hot Issue - 4 Minute, Jewellry - Rally

english title, i'm sure it's 4minute - hot issue (not hot issue - 4minute) though

Kara - Mister, Kara - Secretly Secretly, Kara - Wanna

i dont know why those titles are so simple (with that long kanji and translation of yours... o_0 ), but yet i'll follow it

Maria Serneholt - The Boy I Used To Know, MC MONG - Indian Boy, MC MONG - LUV D.N.A, Norazo - Super Man, Onle Love - He Couple, PK Hae Man - Gloria, T-Ara - Lies, T-Max - Jun Be OK

done

i dont know about that onle love - he couple (and some other) though, it's too weird for a song title

i'll check it later :D

so here's the full list from the top to bottom =D

David Tao Zhe - Your song

Willber Pan - Wu Zhong Li

Willber Pan - Bu De Bu Ai

Pink - So What

Girl's Generation - Tell Me Your Wish

Girl's Generation - Etude

Wo Bu Guan Jia Zu (Family Tribe) - Ni Yao Zou Le Ba Feat. Gao En (You want to leave now)

Wu Yue Tian - DNA

Jolin Tsai - Flower Butterfly

Katy Perry - Hot N' Cold

Pin Guan - Dang Ni Xiang Zhe Wo

Xiao Jing Teng - Wang Fei

Min Hyo Rin - Style News

Fahrenheit - Xin Wo

Akon - Keep You Much Longer

Akon - Troublemaker

Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing

Big Bang - Go Go

Big Bang - So Beautiful

Bizniz - Suga Luv

Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra

Brown Eyed Girls - Glam Girl

Dambi - Amoled

Devil Angel - Bad Girl

Dream Girls - Hey Mr

Flying Girls - Plus Minus

FT Island - I Hope

G-DRAGON - Heartbreaker

Hot Issue - 4 Minute

Jewellry - Rally

Kara - Mister

Kara - Secretly Secretly

Kara - Wanna

Maria Serneholt - The Boy I Used To Know

MC MONG - Indian Boy

MC MONG - LUV D.N.A

Norazo - Super Man

Onle Love - He Couple

PK Hae Man - Gloria

T-Ara - Lies

T-Max - Jun Be OK

and again, thank you very much :D

Haha, nice... I'm glad I was able to help you with my novice translation... :) Oh, and I didn't know it was "Girl's Generation"... strictly speaking, it is the "Time of the Young Girls" or something like that... But I was close...Anyway, enjoy your songs!!! I suppose I didn't help with some of it though, but I reckon I was pretty close. Good excercise if you want to improve your Chinese translation skills, I think. Anyway... :( Cheers.