- suddenly my disk 2 just got disappeared from "My Computer"

- i restarted, it wont boot

- replugged my disk 2

- still blank

- found IT DISAPPEARED!

can somebody help me?

my data on that disk, god damn as if it could kill me =[

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

You can try out partition recovery software. You could also install linux and have a look at what it says about your device. You could also get an external HD case and connect it via USB and see what happens.Anyway, by high probability, your data is gone. sorry =(

There is software called pc insepctor file recovery. You can use that software for recovering the data in the disk. And this software is free. You can get this software from here. It can recover data from lost partitions and formated disks as well. Only thing it'll fail if the data is overwritten by another data. Means if you format the current disk and place another data then it will fail to recover old data. Try it anyway, maybe you'll get everything back.

this is what happened- suddenly my disk 2 just got disappeared from "My Computer"
- i restarted, it wont boot
- replugged my disk 2
- still blank
- found IT DISAPPEARED!

Did the computer crash before the drive disappeared, or was there a power cut or something? If power is removed from the drive unexpectedly then it can corrupt the file allocation table and partitions and make the drive unreadable. Try using a Linux Live CD to see if the drive can be mounted and read, or use a specific drive recovery CD. Take a look at these software options to recover your drive (you'll need to click next and go through the pages).

Did you notice any weird noises or behaviour from the drive before it disappeared? Either of those would suggest a hardware problem rather than a software one, and your data would likely only be recoverable by a professional recovery firm in a clean room etc.

my data on that disk, god damn as if it could kill me =[

You did remember to take regular backups to a separate medium didn't you?

Did the computer crash before the drive disappeared, or was there a power cut or something? If power is removed from the drive unexpectedly then it can corrupt the file allocation table and partitions and make the drive unreadable. Try using a Linux Live CD to see if the drive can be mounted and read, or use a specific drive recovery CD. Take a look at these software options to recover your drive (you'll need to click next and go through the pages).
Did you notice any weird noises or behaviour from the drive before it disappeared? Either of those would suggest a hardware problem rather than a software one, and your data would likely only be recoverable by a professional recovery firm in a clean room etc.

no
it suddenly disappeared when i'm trying to open a log (.txt) file
it took ages to open so i end task it, it hung, and then the drive is gone (!)
i restarted to check it in bios, my disk is still there
then i open my easus partition master and see just the image above
yeah it just goes "BOOM!" like that :P

You did remember to take regular backups to a separate medium didn't you?

yeahabout 2 month ago
but it just cant be helped if i lost the new one :P