xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pije

Hello

There are two new Indonesian users!Very nice...Do you really have that much slow internet? :P Anyway,HI and feel good here.Read the Read Me and follow the rules.I don't need to give you link,try to find it yourself :P

Welcome to Xisto, as you may have seen, the goal here is post for money to have Hosting on Xisto.You must register on Xisto Hosting to have mycents :P. I will leave you some important links below:

The Xisto ReadMe
How does Xisto give you free hosting (not Xisto): Here
-- How to order Free Hosting: Here
Everything you need to know about the myCENTS system.

And also most importantly:
The Forum Rules.
Enjoy yourself on Xisto and make big posts, welcome people, don't spam and you'll see you will be a good member? (and rich? :P ) Have a nice stay.!!

Edited by SpiderVV (see edit history)

There are two new Indonesian users!Very nice...Do you really have that much slow internet? :P

course not that slow lolspeedtest.net result show that PT Telekomunikasi has 17/11 mbps (it's ISP anyway - - )
or is that still much slower than yours? dunno, i only have 1024/128 kbps here :P

At The Dark Hacker... Haha, it seems like only SpiderVV is bothered to do so though... paste the links, I mean :P

But anyway, welcome to Xisto!!!

I'm glad that you found us. I suppose Xisto is so international that there are bound to be more than one indonesian member though, but I'm glad that you found a pal already. :)

You will first need to go and register in the Xisto's Billing and Support Centre. Go to the "Client Area" to sign up. Just remember to sign up with the same email as you have here to provide a link between the two accounts. After that, post at least five posts, and after a few hours of waiting you should see a red and bold myCENTS thingy under your name, like what you can see under mine and other members of this community that is currently using Xisto service, and then you can start earning!!!

(Oh, and I forgot, Xisto is a hosting company that provides free hosting and free top level domain names if you want, you just need to earn myCENTS to do so. )

Just remember to don't spam or copy and paste other things and texts from the internet without quoting and you'll be fine.
Good luck!!! :P:):P

Welcome, travelling and designing huh? sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Have fun.