100 Invites here you go

Reputation would be nice:

---

links snipped/
---
Enjoy

EDIT: i will put X next to used invites for your convinience

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

send them to yourself and keep clicking invite on the page so the "invite sent" page doesn't load. then check sent mail they are there. Took me 20 minutes

omg lol how do you get all of those. ive had mine for a good 2 weeks have like 40 msgs and have no invites... can someone plz clarify on how i can get alot. bc i want to send some to my freinds bc they want gmail. o well maybe you can help. thx jonp.s. thats a ton of invites, holy crap man you hacked or something

OMG. it's not worth the hassle to do all that! 20 mins... @FinalDark: Google doesn't give out many invites to new users. I've been on gmail since june last year and right now I have over 300 invites.. I don't have that many friends that don't have gmail...

yeah me too.. I have been on gmail since july last year and have about 100 invites. also not many of my friends without gmail account, so they lie idle. Also these days google is giving away far too many invites. Almost all my friends have about 50 invites in their account...

p.s. thats a ton of invites, holy crap man you hacked or something

48317[/snapback]

no i didn't hack. I got 50 invites in both my account and as none of my friends want them i put them here.