xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkHacker

I Am On The Right Place

Hello my name is Philip and i live in Macedonia.I don't speak English nice but i understand and i can discuss with you.I think this is the right place for me and i will enjoy here.There are lots of forums here but normally because i want programming the PHP forum is for me :P .The think what i think is the best on this forum is myCents and i love all Moderators and Administrators for doing this.Specially i like the visual editor.That is for the forum...Now about me.I like programming,watching good films and listening to good Pop music.Sometime i can hear few songs in the RnB and Rock category.I love computers and i want to have the a big server.I know i will never have but that is what i want :P .I have Windows XP but i have theme for Windows 7 so my sounds,cursors,windows,font are very different from XP.The only thing which shows that i have XP is System Information where is writen Windows XP

Welcome to Xisto thedarkhacker. Hope you enjoy your time here. Read the forum rules here. And your english is fine. Enough to discuss on the forum. You already have few mycents and you'll start rolling with hosting and domain soon. You just have to make few more quality posts. And you'll get enough mycents on your account. I've seen your chat program thread and want to know more about that. If you can then post more in that thread. And If you're good with php then do help people on Xisto for their php problems. This will help many other newcomers to php.

I hope you'll enjoy your time on Xisto. Have fun!

Hi Philip! Welcome to Xisto forum. I also think that myCENTs is the best part of Xisto only after the forum members. This is something which makes Xisto unique and best. I am sure after making few posts you will feel much more comfortable here and will become used to Xisto forum.I hope that you will enjoy here! Happy posting!

Thanks to everyone.Normally i love everyone here not only Admins and Moders.Thanks for the link with rules.I hope everyone will respect them.I always do that.I know only this forum which have myCents feature.Yes i am more comfortable here but i had little problem with one user :PEveryone,please forgive for the chat with me and lets have fun here!Thanks for everything this is the best forum i can see.And you have fun too!!!

welcome TheDarkHacker. I am also very intetrested in PHP. Yeah you will be able to find good knowledge here. The important thing is quality of post not correct english, which i have learn so far. I think theme make the window havier, its better you install windows 7, I am using it and its cool and lighter than window VISTA.

You argued with Kel on the shoutbox and this is a 'lil late to introduce but here goes :P
Welcome to Xisto, as you may have seen, the goal here is post for money to have Hosting on Xisto. I see your myCENTS so I guess you already registered with Xisto and have an account. I will leave you some important links below:

The Xisto ReadMe
How does Xisto give you free hosting (not Xisto): Here
-- How to order Free Hosting: Here
Everything you need to know about the myCENTS system.

And also most importantly:
The Forum Rules.
Enjoy yourself on Xisto and make big posts, welcome people, don't spam and you'll see you will be a good member? (and rich? :P) Have a nice stay.

You argued with Kel on the shoutbox and this is a 'lil late to introduce but here goes :P Welcome to Xisto, as you may have seen, the goal here is post for money to have Hosting on Xisto. I see your myCENTS so I guess you already registered with Xisto and have an account. I will leave you some important links below:

The Xisto ReadMe
How does Xisto give you free hosting (not Xisto): Here
-- How to order Free Hosting: Here
Everything you need to know about the myCENTS system.

And also most importantly:
The Forum Rules.
Enjoy yourself on Xisto and make big posts, welcome people, don't spam and you'll see you will be a good member? (and rich? :P ) Have a nice stay.

Thank you so much for the links,but i have visited them...Yes i will respect forum rules,and i will make big posts.For now i have only 0.67 myCents but i have more,for 1 or 2 hour myCents script will run and i will check am i rich :) .I am trying to make very big posts and i am trying to remove all my mistakes in english...Doesn't matter what OS i have but i love this forum.I am 1 day latter with introduction but doesn't matter i am not here for that.I will discuss with all you and we will solve problems,answer questions like in every forum.I want to learn how other people in other countries live,how they want to die :P