xisto Community
livepcportal

Why My Mycents Are Not Being Transferred To Xistosupport Billing Area?

Hi guys! Yesterday I changed my email address through which I registered at Xisto. I make this change both at Xisto and Xisto - Support and they got changed too. Now this is not a problem. Well, my problem is that my mycents are not being transferred to billing area of Xisto - Support. As you can see that my mycents are ready to be transferred but I don't know why they are not being transferred. I have been waiting from more than 4 hours but nothing has happened.Do I have done anything wrong? Is this is because I change email address at Xisto and Xisto - Support? Please help me as now I am really tensed!Hoping to get an answer very soon!

Hi guys! Yesterday I changed my email address through which I registered at Xisto. I make this change both at Xisto and Xisto - Support and they got changed too. Now this is not a problem. Well, my problem is that my mycents are not being transferred to billing area of Xisto - Support. As you can see that my mycents are ready to be transferred but I don't know why they are not being transferred. I have been waiting from more than 4 hours but nothing has happened.Do I have done anything wrong? Is this is because I change email address at Xisto and Xisto - Support?
Please help me as now I am really tensed!
Hoping to get an answer very soon!

I don't know... Maybe it's just not only you? I often have this problem too, because I spend all my time on Xisto before I go to sleep (I usually type until I literally fall asleep on the keyboard), and I go on first thing in the morning as well, I can sometimes still see that the myCENTS that I have earned the previous night (or even day), has still hasn't been transferred into my Xisto's Billing and Whatever Centre, though I'm not too concerned about that myself because it will be transferred at the end of the day, though there's usually an eight hours gap between me being typing on the Xisto forums before I sleep and after I wake up...

So my advice to you is... um... wait more?

If it still doesn't work and you have had enough of waiting, then send in a support ticket and ask them what is actually going on and see whether they can solve it for you... Most likely than not someone will reply in a few hours and everything will be fixed. :lol:

So just send in a support ticket anyway and see what they say. Also, it might take some time for the database to get used to the new email, so you might want to take that into account as well... but don't worry though, I'm sure that your myCENTS will be safe, whether it is on here in Xisto or in the Xisto's Support and Billing Centre, you'll always have support. :P

If not from the staff and the support people then you'll get it from us forum members... :(
Good luck in getting your myCENTS transferred!!!

Is this is because I change email address at Xisto and Xisto - Support?

Yeah. Unfortunately the script doesn't seem to handle changing email addresses that well. Log in to your billing account and send a support ticket off asking them to confirm your change in email address and to make sure it all works. In the mean time you will continue to earn myCENTs just as you would have done, they'll just store up until your accounts are linked again and they get transferred.

I don't know... Maybe it's just not only you? I often have this problem too, because I spend all my time on Xisto before I go to sleep (I usually type until I literally fall asleep on the keyboard), and I go on first thing in the morning as well, I can sometimes still see that the myCENTS that I have earned the previous night (or even day), has still hasn't been transferred into my Xisto's Billing and Whatever Centre, though I'm not too concerned about that myself because it will be transferred at the end of the day, though there's usually an eight hours gap between me being typing on the Xisto forums before I sleep and after I wake up...
So my advice to you is... um... wait more?

Well nameless_ it has never happened with me earlier. Earlier, it used take only maximum of two hours for the transfer of myCENTs to xisto. But, now it seems that it is not gonna happen now. Also, I had waited long enough and have send in a support ticket. Lets hope for good support!

Yeah. Unfortunately the script doesn't seem to handle changing email addresses that well. Log in to your billing account and send a support ticket off asking them to confirm your change in email address and to make sure it all works. In the mean time you will continue to earn myCENTs just as you would have done, they'll just store up until your accounts are linked again and they get transferred.

Yes, rvalkass you are true. When I submit the support ticket the email address which was shown under Ticket Information was my old email address and old information and I think the email address and personal information haven't updated yet. But, I am amazed that now I can only login to Xisto - Support with my new email address and the account information has been updated i.e. it is showing my changed email address and personal information! Its really strange!

Thank you guys for your support!Finally, I got my myCENTs transferred to the billing area of Xisto - Support few days ago. The problem arises because of my change in email address at Xisto forum and Xisto - Support. Actually, the accounts were not linked up after that change.I am really impressed by the support of Xisto - Web Hosting. After submitting support ticket, it only took less than 12 hours to get a reply from their support staff. And in whole, it took less than 24 hours after submitting support ticket to get my problem solved.So, in case if anyone faces similar problem in future, just submit a support ticket and I am sure that you will get a good support from their support staff.

its all cozof u changed the email ids in both the accountsthat is xisto and Xistoboth the accounts are connected via the email id and if you register in xisto with a email id it wont change foreverthough its written but the primarily will be the first oneso better make both the email ids same