xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spyke Jones

How To Find Your Perfect Niche.

Hello Xisto!This is my first post. I'm in the process of finding my internet marketing niche. Joining Xisto is a big part in my learning about selling on the internet. Xisto seems a good, free, place to learn the best strategies in the online selling arena. I'm here to help as much as I am to learn.Many a time, I have come across some information I was looking for on a Xisto board...and finally I took the time to register! ;) Now, any advice on getting started in my quest to a home-based business would be gratefully accepted.Until next time/

Hello, and welcome to XistoIm sure youll find this a great friendly community!I have also found that when searching for information Xisto has ahuge amount of information, and often appears at the top of my searches for information.If you want advice you should start a topic asking specifically for what you want. im sure someone will be able to offer their help.

Hello Xisto!
This is my first post. I'm in the process of finding my internet marketing niche. Joining Xisto is a big part in my learning about selling on the internet. Xisto seems a good, free, place to learn the best strategies in the online selling arena. I'm here to help as much as I am to learn.

Many a time, I have come across some information I was looking for on a Xisto board...and finally I took the time to register! ;)

Now, any advice on getting started in my quest to a home-based business would be gratefully accepted.

Until next time/

Hello, Spyke Jones.
Welcome to this community and publish more posts. :P

Hi there Spyke!

welcome to the Xisto forums :P it is indeed a huge repository of information relating to the internet. If you don't watch yourself you could get a huge addiction to this forums :P a lot of people here share your ambition and we are on a constant quest to find out the perfect way to earn money off the net. A few of them have succeeded but a lot have failed. Nonetheless, we never stop trying and hope to achieve success some day! ;)

If you have any doubts regarding the forums, then I suggest that you read this document as it is very useful to newcomers.

I think the easiest way to start a business is to make a website with good content and then put some ads on it. The visitors who like your content will most likely click on the ads thus generating revenue for you. Or you could sell something useful on your site. Or you could start some sort of a service. Well there are lot of options. There's a good place to discuss it in the forums. See you there!

Hi there Spyke!
welcome to the Xisto forums :P it is indeed a huge repository of information relating to the internet. If you don't watch yourself you could get a huge addiction to this forums :P a lot of people here share your ambition and we are on a constant quest to find out the perfect way to earn money off the net. A few of them have succeeded but a lot have failed. Nonetheless, we never stop trying and hope to achieve success some day! ;)

If you have any doubts regarding the forums, then I suggest that you read this document as it is very useful to newcomers.

I think the easiest way to start a business is to make a website with good content and then put some ads on it. The visitors who like your content will most likely click on the ads thus generating revenue for you. Or you could sell something useful on your site. Or you could start some sort of a service. Well there are lot of options. There's a good place to discuss it in the forums. See you there!

Haha... you might say that I myself am now on a quest myself in finding ways to earn money on the web, but only because I need support in hosting my site... but anyway... welcome, Spyke!!!

I'm sure you'll find that Xisto is a friendly community with lots of friendly members ready to help new members like you... I'm not sure whether you know this or not, but Xisto is actually a free web hosting forum that allows you to host your own site... for free!!! Well, that is, if you post often enough to earn at least two dollars a month on Xisto... it's very little compared the the amount of money that you can earn in one post, trust me... and you can easily earn all that in one day...

TO get started, go to Xisto's Support and Billing Centre. And signup and get yourself an account... with the same email as you used when you signed up here or the process wouldn't work... after that, post at least five posts and then wait for a few hours to get ready and for the order to be processed. Once it's up and running, you're ready to go!!!

I don't really know whether you really came here to find a web hosting site you not though, but I think that watching numbers go up in myCENTS as you post gives you a lot of statisfaction too!!! So I suggest you to go and sign up. :P

Cheers, and hope to see you around... Nameless_

Welcome Spyke. Take some time to read the Trap 17 rules and all the FAQ's for Hosting like:

- How do we give Free Hosting
- How to Order Free Hosting
- And about the myCENT system
You start earning myCENTS as soon as you start to post big, not spammy posts. From time to time, as you reach certain post numbers you'll start to earn bigger rewards and then, these get converted in real USDollars and deposited onto your Xisto Web Hosting account IF your email is the same on both places. Well, once you have the money and good posts, you can visit the Xisto Client Area and manage all your orders there.
If you need help hosting or making a website, you can always ask in The Trappers Place or read the Webhosting FAQ

Hope you enjoy your time here and post a lot!

You welcome... ;) Like I said, many memebers, if not all are very nice and everything, so feel free to ask as many questions as you like (I sometimes wonder how they survive coping with mine) and feel free to browse around and poke into the archives of forums posts in the past and search for some of you answers in there and many even learn something new that you have never learnt before!!!!