xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Saintmichael Needs To Shave His Beard Off!

should mike shave it off?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, well i dont know if all of you are familiar with sirmikedoor, aka saintmichael here in Xisto, but i have ive chatted with him and hes a really cool guy and although he thinks im posting on how hot he is, im not, the problem is he has a beard, and i think he should shave it offcome on girls do you like a santaclaus man or a sexy shaved papi?exactly.it just drives me insane when guys think they arecool bc they have a beard,or they simply just wanna keep itmike its time for change, like mr obama said, and your beard must come off

How can you be so heartless as to tell someone with PFS (Puppet face syndrome), like SM, to shave his beard off. People with PFS are very sensitive about that kind of stuff. I for one thinks SM looks beautiful just the way he is:

Posted Image

How can you be so heartless as to tell someone with PFS (Puppet face syndrome), like SM, to shave his beard off. People with PFS are very sensitive about that kind of stuff. I for one thinks SM looks beautiful just the way he is:

Posted Image

Even SM can tell you that those with Puppet Face Syndrome spend hours on end shaving or cutting their hair off every day just to get a desirable look, as PFS constantly stimulate the roots in order to promote constant hair growth. Yes, it is a sad position to be in, as although a desirable look is achievable, an hour later he ends up looking exactly like that picture you provided. We need to do some walking in the fight against Puppet Face Syndrome, or something! Perhaps donate to the Saint Michael Foundation.

I was expecting many replies from ASMA gang. what happened to the gang?. not asking sm for this?. looks like SM killed ASMA gang with spam privilleges ;). Hail SM. :P

ROTFLMAO!!! PFS (Puppet face syndrome),Oh, now that is funny. But seriously, why is everybody always picking on SM? And since I don't know what he looks like anyway, with or without, I couldn't say how he would look. My guess is that he is rip roaring handsome and that's why everybody is always picking on him, they are just jealous!

Wow, that's not a nice think to say. I see no reason for Michael to slap you with the

ban

spam hammer.

But seriously, why is everybody always picking on SM?

I know. Well said. Why does SM get picked on so much around here? Just because he has way more posts then ANY member on this whole forum, even more then the Admins. You don't see that often, or never on most forums!

ALL HAIL SAINT MICHAEL! :lol:

ROTFLMAO!!! PFS (Puppet face syndrome),

Oh, now that is funny.

But seriously, why is everybody always picking on SM?

And since I don't know what he looks like anyway, with or without, I couldn't say how he would look. My guess is that he is rip roaring handsome and that's why everybody is always picking on him, they are just jealous!

Came up with PFS when I posted a picture of me with my nephew when he was born.

Posted Image

Of course, it really started when I posed with the computer I built a year before that. Of course, even gave PFS to my misses too :lol:. It is amazing how quickly that spread when i am near people :P.

Haha... Looks like I'm the only one with gisellebebegirl here... :lol: I agree with her. SHAVE THE BEARD!!! !!!Sorry, I don't like guys that have beards in them. EWW... does food like, you know, get STUCK in your beard? And you leave them for supper or a midnight snack? That is just disgusting guys...Ewww... sorry no. I don't like beards and I like guys clean shaven. :P