xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SaraInWasteland

Hey Everyone :)

Hey everyone. ;) My name is Sara. I'm nineteen and I live in West Virginia. I really suck at writing introductions and "about me" type of things, but I'll try my best!I love music - singing, playing guitar, listening to music, all of that good stuff. I mainly listen to rock, alternative, and metal, but I like at least a little bit of everything. I also love to write and read. I'm a very introverted person. The Internet is a big hobby of mine. Well, I'm not quite sure what else to say. I just wanted to say hi! :P

HI there Sara! It's nice to meet you and don't worry-you'll pick up your intro-writing skills soon :P

I'm sure you'll feel right at home here and since you're passionate about the internet you'll find lots to do and learn here. Here are some links to help you get around the forum (it's a kind of a tradition to point these links to a new comer :P)

Readme!
Xisto BIlling Site
Credit System V3

If you have any doubts feel free to start a thread in the relevant forum. Have a nice time and see you around ;)

Welcome SaraInWasteland to Xisto!

Now looking at your profile it already looks like you have linked your myCENT (xisto) together, So no need to go into to much information.

Here are some links you may find useful:

Xisto Billing & Support

Read me

myCENT credit system

Just a heads up the moderation team here at Xisto do not allow 1 liners! ;)

Any things you are not sure about please PM me or just ask on the forums.

-Sky-

Hey there Saraaaa oh saraaaa.. Oh sorry, I was breaking out into a song again. I do that a lot. Hey, you do it too? I just noticed you sing! I play guitar as well. Well, welcome to Xisto! I'm Rob from Canada. Are you planning on making a website? If yes, any idea what it's going to be about?I won't repeat what's already been said though it's good information for you to read. Anyway, hope you enjoy yourself here.. it's a pretty nice place. See you around on the forum.

Hey everyone. ;) My name is Sara. I'm nineteen and I live in West Virginia. I really suck at writing introductions and "about me" type of things, but I'll try my best!
I love music - singing, playing guitar, listening to music, all of that good stuff. I mainly listen to rock, alternative, and metal, but I like at least a little bit of everything. I also love to write and read. I'm a very introverted person. The Internet is a big hobby of mine. Well, I'm not quite sure what else to say. I just wanted to say hi! :P

Well, sara, its not important as to how much you write, but what you write is pretty much important.
comming to your "about me", what you have described is more than sufficient.

Its nice to meet you too...

Hey all the new users...I see that you've already been welcomed and informed by my fellow forum members. ;)I hope you like it here and I hope to see you around!!!Cheers, Nameless_

Hello SaraInWasteland and welcome to Xisto! Xisto is run by Xisto - Web Hosting.

Firstly we are glad you have chosen Xisto and hopefully you will keep active and happy on the forums.

Now looking at your profile it dose not look like you have configured the myCENT probably.

To do this you have to register here (Xisto Billing and support) making sure you register with the same email address you have as your Xisto account.

Now the myCENT will not appear straight away and could take up to 4 hours to configure pro pally. However if this is not the case and the myCENT has still not been added please make sure you are posting some good & quality posts. If this still dose not work please either PM me or reply to this topic HERE.

Below are some great links that may help you:

Xisto billing and support

Xisto Forum Rules

Xisto Faq

All about myCENT (v3)

I would also like to give a heads up to all new members that the moderation team do not like 1 liners and that could result in a warning ;)

Dont forget if you need any help please post in the forums or PM me (Dark Archer)

- Phoneix :P

Edited by Phoneix (see edit history)

Hey Sara!Welcome to Trap Land! I'm sure you'll find Trap 17 a fun way to earn your web hosting package from Xistro. Usually, most people start off here with that idea but end up spending more time than they intend to and Xisto can then soon become the place where most of your friends hang out. I'm sure that there are people here on Xisto who have accumulated more myCENTs than they would spend in a lifetime.Anyway, hope you have a good time here at Xisto.