xisto Community
The Simpleton

License Validation Failed - How Many Of You Have Been Getting This? [resolved]

I know there is no reason to panic, but all the same it will help to know if all of us are getting this error or only users from a particular area. When you log into your account at Xisto - Support (https://support.xisto.com/) do you get a blank screen with just one line saying "License Validation Failed." ? Or are you able to log in as usual? As everyone knows, the xisto account is the crux of our work here and whatever time we spend in the fourms sees benefit through that account, as we can purchase/modify various products. So it is important that we get back onto this account soon. So if anyone has any kind of information regarding this please say so here for everyone to know. Thanks!

Hooray the problem has been fixed! ;) Just a strange thing though - my previous dollar was credited to my account but I didn't receive a notification. Maybe the bug was just gone at that time so I didn't get any notification. Oh well, the problem is solved and things are back in action. That's enough!

Yeah, that's good... means that I can start doing everything that I was meant to do last Sunday... AND because I've kinda officially started, I am now able to ask around for information that will be needed by me when I actually click the order package...No use clicking it now, as I won't have time to work on it anyway, with all the school work and everything.Anyway, Hooray!!!

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.