xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yui

Unverified Paypal with money

Can you transfer money to your paypal account even if your paypal is not yet verified?I tried transfering $43 but in my paypal account only received $00.01 cents...Anyone pls help I'm new to this.. I really want to knowthank so much

Edited by yui (see edit history)

Can you transfer money to your paypal account even if your paypal is not yet verified?I tried transfering $43 but in my paypal account only received $00.01 cents...

Anyone pls help I'm new to this.. I really want to know
thank so much

That depends on what you mean by "transfer". If you're trying to transfer funds from another account to this one then it should be fine. There are a few limits on the amounts you can send/receive from an unverified account, but as you say you're new to this then I doubt you've reached anywhere near them yet.

If, on the other hand, you're trying to transfer funds from a bank account to your PayPal account then you have to wait for verification. Where the one cent came from I'm not entirely sure. Overall, I think it's a little odd that you can't transfer money, but perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to achieve.

That depends on what you mean by "transfer". If you're trying to transfer funds from another account to this one then it should be fine. There are a few limits on the amounts you can send/receive from an unverified account, but as you say you're new to this then I doubt you've reached anywhere near them yet.
If, on the other hand, you're trying to transfer funds from a bank account to your PayPal account then you have to wait for verification. Where the one cent came from I'm not entirely sure. Overall, I think it's a little odd that you can't transfer money, but perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you're trying to achieve.

I do ptc jobs online, and when I withdraw my earnings that is $43 I only received $00.01 cents in my unverified paypal account. What do you think?

You need to be verified in order to send and receive money. This is mainly done to prevent money laundering, which would be quite easy to do if those precautions weren't in place.

Interesting...this might be the case now, but back when I signed up to PayPal that wasn't the case at all. They had caps on the amount you could send per X days, as well as the total amounts you could send/receive before becoming verified, but there was no actual requirement for it. I remember using it as a means of both getting paid for various jobs online and paying for several game subscriptions, and only fairly recently did I get it verified so I can move funds around a bit more.
If what you say is true, what's the point of having an unverified PayPal account? Surely you'd be unable to do anything at all meaningful with it?

As far as I know, having an unverified Paypal account is like not having one at all. Pointless.

I thought unverified just meant you have no protection against sellers or whatever. Because you can send Paypal payments to people even if they don't have a Paypal account (it will have them create it in order to receive the funds).

I too use paypal for the same purpose and haven't had a problem till now even though my account is unverified as well. I think your account might be having some weird problem which the support team might be able to solve. And I think the caps on sending and receiving funds are different in different countries, because I once opened a US account by mistake and found that I could only receive money but not send it without being verified. Then I checked again and opened an account in my country and this time there was a cap of $500 on sending and withdrawing money. So I guess something like this happened in your case too. But why the $0.01..........???

Interesting...this might be the case now, but back when I signed up to PayPal that wasn't the case at all. They had caps on the amount you could send per X days, as well as the total amounts you could send/receive before becoming verified, but there was no actual requirement for it. I remember using it as a means of both getting paid for various jobs online and paying for several game subscriptions, and only fairly recently did I get it verified so I can move funds around a bit more.
If what you say is true, what's the point of having an unverified PayPal account? Surely you'd be unable to do anything at all meaningful with it?

I too use paypal for the same purpose and haven't had a problem till now even though my account is unverified as well. I think your account might be having some weird problem which the support team might be able to solve. And I think the caps on sending and receiving funds are different in different countries, because I once opened a US account by mistake and found that I could only receive money but not send it without being verified. Then I checked again and opened an account in my country and this time there was a cap of $500 on sending and withdrawing money. So I guess something like this happened in your case too. But why the $0.01..........???

Maybe it's because of people that are coming from different countries and places have different laws set in place by THEIR countries legislation. So while one country allows this and that to happen and is more free on the restrictions and laws, another country might not allow you to do the same thing. For example, not that I'm on the Paypal's website, I can see that while the United States of America does not require you to give your birthday details, the Australian law (Australia) requires you to give it and put it down, and if you are under eighteen years of age, you will not be legible for a paypal account. (People can fake it anyway, as they can just not link it to their bank account or credit card account or just link it to their parents or guardians and transfer the money to there).

I thought unverified just meant you have no protection against sellers or whatever. Because you can send Paypal payments to people even if they don't have a Paypal account (it will have them create it in order to receive the funds).

I thought verifying only requires you to click on your email to prove that you actually DO use the email and is not randomly choosing one from the web like dsf@hotmail.com and creating random accounts... but since everyone is making a big deal of this, I assume that this is not the case? What does verify actually mean?

Like, letting the Paypal company actually trace you and see whether the address that you have put down is correct? Or what??? ???

i did a payout on a site called "10bux.net" to my "UNVERIFIED" paypal account...its been 5 days and i dint get my payment...Unverified Paypal

hi,

Recently(5 days ago from now) I did a payout of 10$  from a site called "10bux.Net" which I don't know is trustable or not. I'm new to paypal. Do I get the payments received from the site "10bux.Net" to my Unverified paypal account?? If yes how many days it may take...And if no what should I do such that I get my payments..

I'm new to this and I'm in need of help. Please do reply!   thank you

-question by mani

Recently(5 days ago from now) I did a payout of 10$  from a siteCalled "10bux.Net" which I don't know is trustable or not. I'm new toPaypal. Do I get the payments received from the site "10bux.Net" to myUnverified paypal account?? If yes how many days it may take...And ifNo what should I do such that I get my payments..

I'm new to this and I'm in need of help. Please do reply!   thank you

-reply by aling dionisia

how to use paypal without adding any credit cardUnverified PaypalI have some money in my unverified paypal account . How can I use this money without adding any credit card ?I want to buy a domain name . Is there any company available who can provide me such opportunity ?-reply by Mahfuz

PaypalUnverified Paypal

Hi I tranferred money from paypal to my bank account. I havn't received it into my account as yet. It has been a few days. I logged into paypal after I transferred the money but it said pending. I know it takes 2-3 working days.  Couple of days later l logged into my paypal account and it said completed.

I logged into my bank account to see if the money went in but it hasn't. Any ideas what went wrong?

I need to make 2 small deposits to verify in paypal. I still have to wait couple of days. Do you think this may be the problem.?

Would I need to enter the small amounts to verify then I will have the money in my bank account?

Help

-reply by sliderguy