xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
100janovski

Do You Work? Poll to see how many of the peoples are working

Do you work?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do work, my salary is enough!I should remind you of the way the credit/cent system works, posting topics such as this wont get you many cents or credits. You need to post long, original, decent posts. Just a tip :(

Hi!I work as a web developer with an online media firm. The firm primarily works with ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server with which we write applications from scratch, but recently we decided to deploy WordPress for which we've got MySQL and Linux, so I work with both stacks of technologies. The infrastructure guys only manage the Windows domain, backups and email so I setup the websites under IIS for the projects I'm associated with. I manage the Linux servers that host WordPress on Apache and MySQL.As a web developer, I don't really get to work with cool message brokers and queueing systems, geographical mapping systems, device drivers, and stuff of that sort. Maybe someday. :-(Regards,Nitin Reddy

I've been a telecom contractor since being laid off from Global Crossing in 2001. I've had to learn something new on each and every contract I've worked, but it all adds up. Currently as a "Telecommunications Consultant" I'm performing "site audits" for the engineering group so that they know what's actually occurring at their sites compared to what is in their spreadsheets and engineering diagrams. Often, it seems, the two are different. It's at cell sites and I take about 85 photos of various things at the site as dictated to me from a list I've got. Furthermore I take notes of specific details in the sites like serial numbers and battery capacity and generator capacity as well as a hand-drawn mockup of the site with measurements of the equipment as to where they are placed related to walls and other pieces of equipment and their orientation to true north. Each site takes about two to three hours and pays $250 working with a tower climber (monkey) or $500 if I do the site myself.

i don't work.. but searching for though.. i'm a graduate of multimedia arts so i'm trying to find a job related to arts.. LoL.. and i'm working with my vector experience right now.. doing some vector arts using AI..

Don't have a job doing any sort of web design.. Though thinking of making a career in the field someday, but still deciding.Currently, you'll be able to find me next to a big oven dusted with a nice coating of corn meal.Yay pizza. o_o

I don't have job but if someone will recruit me even part time i will accept it just to support my studies and needs.. im a blogger trying to make money with google ads but it was hard if you are not that popular

At the moment I'm a full-time student and I do web-design on the side for experience purposes. I find programming/web-design to be a great way to enhance your thinking skills. Tons of problem solving.At the moment I've even mixed the two together. I'm designing a website that teaches how to program. From a newbie point of view. So far it's going great but I'm thinking about seeing if anyone else wants to go in it with me and work on another language (I am focusing on C++ right now).