xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rob86

Michael Jackson Dies At 50 Famous pop entertainer dies after suffering cardiac arrest

I am and half-fan of Michale Jackson but I?m tired because he died a week ago and on CNN don?t stop talk about him and his career and his scandals.Michael was a great person. His father was a bad father but I think that Michael forget him. The Michael childs are very rich and that is Michael wanted because his childs were the most important to him.Let Michael rest in peace and stop this scandal. He was a great person but I think we are exagerating.Rest in Peace Michael Jackson.Regards.

What's funny is that his albums are going off the shelves very fast now and most of them are bought by people who're never gonna really appreciate the real thing inside it! Well this is going to stay for a while for sure...
And about the jokes...well that was bound to come up too. Some people will always be doing such things and they may never change :(

It does seem to happen like that with every huge artist that. Take Tupac Shakur for example, when he died his sales went through the roof, and they are still keeping steady even though he has been dead for over 10 years now. People that didn't even support Tupac, or Michael in this case, are making a ton of profit because of his death. They didn't need to like his music, they just happened to sign him, and then he died. Wouldn't surprise me if Tupac's sales are way over what he had when he was alive, and I'm sure the same thing will happen to Michael.

I heard on the radio the other day, that Michael Jackson's death was the biggest death (in the music business), over Elvis, and a couple other famous singers, including the beatles. Which is honestly amazing. I would have never thought that by how cruel people were to him while he was alive. As far as im concerned, Michael Jackson was a great actor, and was never convicted of those terrible things in the court, therefore, he will always remain an amazing singer of his time, and everyone should respect him for that.

I mean Michael had a horrible childhood. Just horrible, his dad would beat Michael's brothers because they weren't as good as him, as a performer. I mean, if you think about that, even if you don't have a sister or brother, you would feel terrible that you are the cause of the beatings, even though you weren't giving them out, you would still feel like just because you perform, you are the cause.

When I first heard the news I couldn't believe it. I had to check it with Yahoo! News just to be sure. Although I am not one of those die-hard fans we have to bow in front of the huge talent he had. Michael Jackson was and will always be the king of pop. He may have had a weird lifestyle, some questionable behavior, but he was a (the most) complete singer. Michael Jackson was the first big star to visit my country after communism fell. He did quite a show. I can't remember it since I was only 4 back then, but after watching it years later.... it looks amazing even today. I can only imagine how the spectators back then must have felt. For a nation which only recently found it's freedom, it must have looked like some kind of a divine experience... something out of SF movie. There may never be another singer to mix singing and dancing so well. And all his songs had such a powerful message... He will be dearly missed.I've read today that they are planning a World Tour to complete Michael's dream to return to stage. It would only be a hologram of Michael Jackson, but I would very much like to see it... It would be a fitting end to what will become a legend.

Edited by adriantc (see edit history)

It's been several days after his death and I still don't believe it... I loved him, my mom has been a huge fan of Michael forever... I got this MJ addiction because of her. He was the greatest. He was an amazing dancer, he had the sweetest voice ever, he made the best videoclips. He changed the music world in so many ways. He was a great artist... He helped people, he was such a good humanbeing. I don't believe in all the bad things said about him, there's no proof. He was just a child who never grew old.I'll always remember him and love him

The media is really a sickening to watch. So soon after his death I already I see tv shows taking advantage of it by advertising some Michael Jackson exposed shows and it's obviously against MJ to make him look bad. I think it's disrespectful to air such negative stuff just because they know people will watch right after someone dies and they can't even defend themselves.

I couldn't believe it when I found out, it was so surreal. I found out via people's status on Facebook. When the news came out initially they thought he had only had a heart attack. Then TMZ.com was the only site to confirm Michael Jackson's death before anyone else. Massive arugments brewed on Facebook which made people divided but still united in the fact that they'll miss Michael Jackson.One set of people denied that Michael Jackson had died and chose to believe he was alright and would make it through the heart attack. Whilst another set of people believed that he was dead. What I found extremely annoying was the people who made jokes, before it was even confirmed he was dead. I found that really disrespectful.I'd just like to say Michael Jackson was King of pop and a truly remarkable singer and dancer. He done loads of the music industry and blessed everyone with his music. Rest in peace Michael, we all miss you deeply.

Rest in peace michael Jackson you will not be forgotten... I felt like something went missing when I heard about michaeljacksons death, he's one of those people who for some reason you don't expect to die, almost as if in your head you think that they might live forever He was one of the greatest performers of all time, I don't think anyone that is out right now can actually top his legacy, originately, since most of the entertainers today mock or mimic michael jackson, from the way he carried a live show, to coming up with insnane dance moves, of even incorporating his moves into their career (chris brown, ne-yo, usher-copy his sleek dance moves, lady gaga, miley Cyrus, britney spears & more- take into inspiration his art and the way he dressed)Offtopic but I wonder if what he ha recorded for his new album will be released at all, since I know michael Jackson was working with redone resently (red one is a song producer, did lady gagas just dance along with other hits)