xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
purob

Hello Trap17 Fans Introducing

Hello friends, I just joined here to release from complex conditions of free hosting. I think I will achieve the great free hosting soon. I have some domain to be hosted. I think I could host them here. Waiting for the help of all Xisto friends.Few about me:Sakhawat Elahi Shiblee.City: ChittagongCountry: Bangladeshweb: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Date of birth: 13 January 1983

Hi Sakhawat and welcome to Trap 17!

I see you're just like the rest of us - we hopped onto the bandwagon for free hosting, but in the end we seem to have stayed on because we really like the forums. We're now involved with it not because of the free hosting but because we just like hanging out on the forums.

Anyway, to get you started, you'll probably want to go over:
* The forum rules
* The MyCENT credit system (to get free hosting credits)
* How to order the free hosting

You'll want to get started by looking around the forums and posting to topics of your interest and that you can contribute to. Eventually, when you've accumulated enough credits, you can create an account on Xistro support with the same username and password that you use on Xisto and you'll get all your myCENTS transferred for you to use when ordering hosting packages.

Anyway, if you've got any questions to ask, feel free to post them online.

Regards,
Nitin Reddy

Hello and welcome to the Xisto forums, purob.

Please follow these steps to get started and start earning myCENTs (the currency by which you'll buy hosting):

Register at https://support.xisto.com/ with the same e-mail address you registered here with.
Have a peak at the Xisto readme.

Essential things you must read at the readme are "the board rules" and the "pre-signup FAQ" (you'll find them up there in the readme).
Your myCENTs will be visible after you've made 5 posts.

Another thing that has nothing to do with this, but when I visited your site (purob.com), I saw that you're advertising Firefox 3, but there's a line tthat says "Internet Explorer 7 for best view of this site." which I found kinda ironic xD

Quick edit: STUPID SLOW ME, I was too late :angel: You got this round, k_nitin_r :(:excl: :excl:
Anyway, follow the links he or I provided and start posting, see you around

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

HEY! Welcome to Xisto.... The best place for free web hosting! Make sure to read the rules and dont do anything dumb lol. But yeah, once you get posting you'll find there are tons of things to get Mycents and to really get your hosting experuience set off. Enjoy your stay... PM me if you need any help :(

Welcome Sakhawat! Good to see you on the fourms.I hope you have a very good time here. I too joined recently but I already feel at home - the forum is indeed very friendly and the members are awesome. So hop in and I hope you get your free hosting very soon. See you around!