xisto Community
The Simpleton

In The Hunt For A Website!

Hi all this is Aditya writing from AP,India. I stumbled onto this website accidentally and I'm very pleased that I did! :XD: I've been looking for a hosting site and a place to buy a domain and I wanted both of them for liiitle money, 'coz even a "few dollars"- as many hosting sites term it - mean lots of money in my currency. This concept of hosting for posting is indeed very interesting and I hope it works out for me :lol:Well, see you around...

Hello and welcome to the Xisto forums, Aditya.

Before you start off, I'll provide you with some links you'll have to look at before you start posting:

The board rules, this is a must read, many members have not read it and got warned by our moderators later, so I suggest reading it to keep you out of trouble.

Another link to help you get started, this is a short explanation of how the system works. Your MyCENTs will be visible after you've made 5 posts.

Anyway, welcome to our forum, we have good moderators(and admins) not forgetting all the helpful contributing members here. See ya around!

Welcome, Kasperooney/Aditya :excl:

I have a different situation which inspires the tightening of my wallet, but I still feel I can relate to you on the subject of alternative methods of payment for web hosting. :)

When I found the Trap, I was awestruck, and I've become a very enthusiastic supporter and member since then! To date, I've earned over $22 credit in about a month and a half of being here! I am not sure what the currency ratio is for you, but I'm hoping that will impress you enough to further motivate your participation!

--

Our dear Bani has done a fine job of getting you started. However, here are some more links that you should find very informative and helpful for feeling comfortable with the way things work around here. Always remember: quality above quantity! It makes a huge difference.

:excl:New User Links :excl:

And, in the beginning, there was... a lot of information! :(

The Trap17 ReadMe

The nitty gritty details :o

The Trap17 Story

Every great idea has a humble beginning... :angel:

Howto: Signing Up & Getting Started

Sometimes, it?s the baby steps that are the most important of all :)

Howto: First Steps to Free Webhosting

The most powerful tool is the engine by which you become known to the world. :(

Howto: Earn Your Free Domain!

Possession is 9/10 of the law! ;)

Hey Aditya welcome Xisto. I am also new here and am liking it so far, so I think you will too. Myelf, I'm wondering if I should try the Logic package with my already earned credits or wait and go for the Logic Pro..hmm.. decisions! Have fun!

Do you have any idea of how good Xisto.com web hosting services are? Including paid and free web hosting services?

I do, i have been us0ng Xisto.com since late 2004, that's pretty much 5 years, my brothers also use it, and we all have a quite big understanding and knowledge of web hosting services available on the internet from and since many many years ago untill now.

With that said, to help you trust my words and judgement, Xisto.com is one of the best free and paid web hosting services you can get on the internet from many years ago till now, specially now with the version 3 of the credit system, which pretty much is the best system you can get.

If you are smart enough, you have get free domains, paid web hosting with the highest quality and with professional server configuration, all paid with the credit system v3, namely, with MyCents which is equal to Dollars.

If you create a topic with good content (text, images, information, et cetera), and a lot of content, you can earn 1 dollar with only one topic.

If you do not want to create topics, that is not required in any way, what is required for you to earn money/dollars/mycents is that you must at least reply to topics, just i am replying to your topic, and if you give a good and big reply, like i am giving to you, you will earn a lot of mycents, and if you do that in 6 days, one time per day, you will earn 6 mycents which is the same as us dollars, then you can use that 6 dollars to pay for your professional web hosting service oaid with mycents.

With only 2 mycents, you can pay full month of web hosting for your website with 1 GB of web space and 10 GB of bandwidth, if you have a bigger website like i have, you might want to get/order the second package, in fact, i am going to order the second package, to upgrade actually, because 10 GB of bandwidth is not enough for a medium website like my flash clocks blog at http://freeflashclocks.eu/blog, you can check it out that i have a freeflashclocks.eu domain bought with mycents, and i have more 3 domains bought with mycents, each one costed me almost 10 dollars each, each domain costs pretty much 10 euros and you can use it for 1 year, aftur that you must pay more 10 dollars to have the same domain for one more year, you can prevent others from getting your domain name because you already use it, just be sure to have the necessary mycents to pay for when the year ends.

I am going to earn perhaps even more then 1 dollar with this reply, and remember that with just 2 dollars you can pay a full 30 days of paid web hosting.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :(@Bani: You helped me as soon as I wanted it. I was wondering when my myCENTs would show up when your post showed up :excl: Thanks for that@Fractured.Logic: Now that's an interesting username! :excl: Thanks for the helpful lnks. I'll remember the golden rule "quality above quantity" for as long I'm here...@rob85: Thanks for the welcome and I hope you select the right package soon. All the best :)@freeflashclocks: Thanks for the looooooooooong welcome :excl: In the little time I've been here, I've understood the credit system well and I know it's going to be very useful, very soon. I've earned enough to pay for hosting and am just waiting to buy a domain, which I hope I get soon. Your website is really very interesting, but I have to examine it at length later, which will be soon :angel:Thanks again to everyone. I hope to see you around soon...